Many shades of red

hazzard chic

Anyone dare to tell their most embarrassing moments or experiences? I'll be brave enough to share mine. It's a little gross so be warned!

I was 12 1/2 yrs. old. It was the 1st day of the school year and I was starting the 7th grade. I would soon find out that it was to be the first day of another event for me as well.

I wore white pants to school. At about 12:30pm, I went to the bathroom. There, I discovered that I had started my very 1st menstral cycle at least two hours prior to that!

No need for the graphic details, I'm sure you get the picture!

How about the rest of you? Are any of you courageous enough to share any of your most awkward moments?

Okay this is just plain out gross but a little embarrassing

Okay we all know that when you get the stomach bug there will be vomiting involved.

Well I ask to go down to the nurse's office because my head and my ears and throat hurt. The nurse said there was nothing wrong with me so I didn't go and stuck the rest of the day out like a good girl.

Later that night I refused to do my homework and went to bed at like 9:00 PM and anyways I had told my mom I felt like throwing up and she left my plastic trashcan next to my bed. Anyways I woke up later just in enough time to sit and projectile vomit all over my bed and in the trashcan.

So much puke, so much embarrassment :oops:

Oh, gosh, my embrrassing moments since I was younger at my deaf school:

I remember I was about 12 or 13 years old, I was in class then I walked to the restroom because it's the current girl's restroom then I came out from the toilet door then saw my friend is a guy standing there then he told me that the girlk's restroom is right there then I was like oops that's here is boy's restroom then he said yes then I was embrrassed. I didnt see the sign.

I remember that my classmate told our guy classmate that I liked him as a crush then he knows I like him because I thought he's cute back in 1995 6th grade at 13.

I'll tell you more later when I can remember more.

Most embarrassing moment... Well, I've had quite a few in my short life time but here's one I think is embarrassing and I don't mind sharing. Looking back on it, I can laugh every time...

I was 17. Now I've told everyone before that I had cows when I was growing up. Well, I'm sure people are familiar with county fairs and how they have county fair royalty each year. My county fair is no different.

Well, as I was saying the summer of my 17th year, I threw my hat into the ring to run for the 'County Beef Princess'. It's a two year term. Once a girl is selected as Beef Princess she becomes Beef Queen the following year. In order to run for the position, candidates must live in the county, have shown some kind of cattle project at the fair before, and submit a page long essay on Beef. The essay I thought was rather good. I'll have to dig it up someday and post it. Anyhow, I had all the criteria to run that year and decided why not give it a shot.

All the entries are taken at the beginning of the summer then at the county fair which is toward the end of the summer in my county, the Beef Princess is selected. After putting my application in at June, my little brain kind of pushed that aside. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I figured I'd run but I'd never get it because my parents don't hold enough clout in the county 'beef community', or I wasn't talented enough, or I just wasn't pretty enough to get such an honor. I mean, it's every country girl's dream to someday be considered county fair royalty, isn't it? You wear fancy clothes and get a rhinestone tiara and do that fun little princess wave with your hand. You get a sash that says 'Princess' and get flowers. You ride around the fair grounds on a horse drawn wagon with other princesses and look pretty. What little girl doesn't dream of that? Granted it's not that big of a deal anymore but when you're a kid it's huge.

So, anyhow, on to the embarrassing part, it's county fair time right, and for anyone who has never shown animals at a county fair at the beginning of the fair you have to set up and clean and care for those animals all week. Now when you get done with this job, granted your animal looks great but you look like a wreck. It's like the mess from the animal transferred from them to you. Now you are all stinky dirty and the animal looks all fluffy and sparkly and clean. So guess what, I was caring for my animal and in work clothes when the county fair queen contest was beginning. At the contest they not only announce the over all fair queen but they announce the other queens as well, like the horse queen and the lamb and wool princess, and the pork princess, ect. ect. So the goof that I am I duck my head in a second to see what's going on and the master of ceremonies starts to say he's going to announce this year's beef princess. Something in my head started to click but it didn't register. The next thing I know, he calls my name out and I freeze. I'm in my work clothes and I just realize I've been chosen to be fair royalty. I'm like, no... This can't be happening. Finally one of my friends prods me into the show barn where all the festivities are taking place and I accept my crown and sash humbly in a pair of holey jeans and a messy t-shirt. While I look to all the other girls who are dressed in formal gowns I'm in jeans and a t-shirt. I could have died right there on the contest floor. I later ran into my parents and cried back at my tack box for the next half hour. Being the teenager I was, of course it was the end of the world. I was going to just die. Now that I think about it every time, I laugh and think to myself how funny it really was and the saying goes what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Allot of my friends laugh too when they remember the incident. Infact, the moment was so funny that it inspired the President of the county Beef association to surprise his own daughter the same way when it was her turn to be beef princess.