Post hogg

Brian Coltrane

I'd prefer the radom hit to either exisiting or new threads.

MaryAnne, that's fine. Posts count whether we start somethin' new, or post in an exisiting topic. Here's the one wrinkle I had, though....each "round," each of us would have to also start 1 new topic. Here's how I'd put it, originally:

We start easy. 2 posts each, left in seperate places in the forums. We got 48 hours from the time of the respective posts, to remit a response to the enemy - um, opponent, and start a 3rd.

I also need to add, that we can freely exceed the number of required posts, we just can't post LESS.

This okay with you, o' esteemed, worthy opponent?

Brian

Just to Clarify for all us poor suckers...I mean judges....

During each "round" of play, each of the contestants must respond to everything posted by the other, as well as start one new topic of discussion.

This is not a contest for the total number of posts during the day, but a chase around the boards.

So for instance, if Brian starts a topic under "General Discussion" and answers one under "Episodes". MaryAnne must answer both of those, plus start one new topic of her own.

Am I right?

LS3 (and I really am 'Lost!')

Heh heh! Well if we're all confused we must really be on the right track. KHEE!

I think LS3 has the clarification. At least, it's the same confusin' reasonin' that I'm comin' up with. LOL

I do want to put forth another demilitarized zone (ROFL) of the Round Robin story "Buckshot." I don't think it should count because if Brian posts something it might not be something I can respond to and keep with continuity of the story. A visa versa. Ya know, he posts as Black Jack and cue's Alex, who cues Black Jack, who cues Alex, who cues whoever and then say, Min jumps in and cues Doc, who cues Val, who cues Rosco who cues me.

Cripes, no wonder we make things confusin' around here!! ROFL :D

Tag... you're it!

That's a good point. I don't think RR areas should count.

As far as points go. If you're a judge you read something that MaryAnne or Brian wrote, put down a number 1 -10. That's the points. Add up all those numbers and when we're done with a round then post them in the point thread. I'll volunteer to add up the totals.

I'm still not entirely sure about the points system. As each post can be so subjective and even less about the idea of posting our scores publicly as we go.

=) you could give the judges each a color of the rainbow or something,

then only the judges would know what they scored for Brian & MaryAnne.

Daney

*Blinks.*

Wow... where on earth have I been. For a bit the entire town was silent. I take me a nap and now I feel like Rip Van Winkle waking up to finding everythings entirely different.

I just got done readin about this lil challenge contest thing, its really cool. Great going MA and Brian. Too bad Im too late to get in on the judging, but thats alright Im gonna take a seat and watch this is interesting. Have fun ya'll.

~Chet Duke

JulieDuke,

Right now this is kind of a grudge match between the two of us. ( The HazzardNet staff has a proud history of trying to get on each other's nerves. )

We will have future Post Hogg contests for non-staff members. It's too much fun not to let other people try it! One thing tho', this is harder to keep up with than it looks. GAH!

Brian