shirt or tux?

Oh!! I'd choose no shirt (on the boys) !! te he. Yeah, why did Daisy change clothes every epiosde basically but teh boys were basically in teh same things??Lol. I always imagined their closets to have like 15 button up plaid blue/or yellow shirts all nicely hung and all their jeans all like nice and all. lol. But they looked pretty hott in their clothes though,....but better w/o them on. te he. :lol:

haha, can't argue with that now!

Bo and Luke putting op fences, when it was warm outside sure made a pretty picture.

About Daisy switching clothes and all, I'm not sure whether this is true or not but, the show started of as a low budget show so maybe there wasn't a lot of money for al the diffrent outfitts. Except for Daisy, cause Chathrine used to make her own clothes. Guess when the show became a hit they just left it like that.

What also would be quite possible is that they wanted to accentuate her femenincy. (Not there was any need for ofcourse LOL) Us girls never where anything more than a day now do we? Otherwise we wouldn't have any excuse for going shopping

JM

• 2 weeks later...