Voice in your Mind from DOH series?

hi guys

I wonder put idea thread here and when I watch DOH everynight at 6pm and then later watch other tv show and then going bed then next morning and also are you still feeling voice running in your mind?

my voice mind still running said "welcome to hazzard county" and sheriff rosco coltrane chase dukes like jump and I can feeling in my mind said "welcome to hazzard county and rosco said ghkuu... keeping said...." not know why I can still feeling voice in my mind.. not stopping...

Does any one you guys have it? then post here this thread thanks smile. :wink::)

hahaha. One night (after watching Dukes almost all-day marathon) I had a dream that like I lived down in Hazzard and could have sworn that the Dukes had moved in with me. The morning I woke up I woke up to the sirens of a cop car (which actually stopped at my neighbors house and had the sirens still blaring). hahaha. I thought that Rosco was there to pick up the Duke boys..hahaha.

lol :lol: same thing as me fews time stop next neightbor few time during 2 or 4 morning seen sirens on.. I thought maybe Rosco... maybe not.. back sleep that why I had dream for.. and last time when I went to Walmart and I realize police car behind me three times that why I thought he follow me like Rosco be but not that why I thought was.. like follow me.. sorry ... lol :lol: I just thought was..... he. he. I thought he would stop me... :lol::)