Opening Titles - Unused Shots

Looking at the Opening Titles for the First and Second Seasons, am I right in thinking that there are some unused film shots used?

I'm thinking particularly of the following shots....

1. Close-up of Ben Jones smiling and pushing his cap up.

2. Close-up of Denver Pyle pointing his finger.

3. Close-up of John Schneider before the General Lee jumps over the mound of dirt.

Can anyone help me here?

The Rosco/Daisy one is just a different camera angle. In One Armed Bandits we see Daisy kick Rosco from the perspective of the ground as Rosco's going down. LOL.

I think most of the shots are just that, different camera angles that weren't used. Tho' I have to say that the one of the boys and Jesse in the barn with the slot machines and laughing a little is definetly odd because, there was no time during that scene that any of them laughed for anything.

The close up of Ben pushing his cap up and smiling I don't recall being used but the same camera angle was used when he answers why he stole the Sheriff's car. :)

The close up of John....is that the shot where his name is on the screen and he's talkin' to Jill? I think that shot or something similar was used in OAB. "You're Jilly Raye Dodson? I ain't seen you since you run off to college..."

And the Denver Pyle shot....I don't think that was used in OAB at all, not even as a different camera angle. LOL

yes, I seen Cooter's hat up when he smiling after his name getting clearing and also Jessie's hand twice move left to right.. like point first at luke then bo.. and also yes John's name when he talk to jill then kiss after john's name clearing.. they would be in first one and but Ben Jones and Sonyer was smiling.. while he use cards game.. Boss still same look mad face..

The close up of John....is that the shot where his name is on the screen and he's talkin' to Jill? I think that shot or something similar was used in OAB. "You're Jilly Raye Dodson? I ain't seen you since you run off to college..."

No, it's the shot from One Armed Bandits where they jump over the mound of dirt and Rosco's car, which are the last shots to be used in the opening titles. Luke looks at Bo (which was used) but we then see a shot of Bo looking straight ahead and a bit nervous/apprehensive.

No, it's the shot from One Armed Bandits where they jump over the mound of dirt and Rosco's car, which are the last shots to be used in the opening titles. Luke looks at Bo (which was used) but we then see a shot of Bo looking straight ahead and a bit nervous/apprehensive.

I realized this after I had posted and went to watch an episode. LOL. My bad. 8)