Favorite Moon Runners Scenes

(Bobby Lee & Grady Hagg are talking to Jake Rainey in Jake's Cotton Gin. They show him a jug of Uncle Jesse Hagg's finest.)

Bobby Lee Hagg:"You know what that is?" Jake Rainey:"It looks like a jug of whiskey." Bobby Lee Hagg:"Well, that there's a model T- Ford." Jake Rainey:"Oh?" Bobby Lee Hagg:"A Winchester Rifle."(He pats Grady.)"What is it?" Grady Hagg:"A Whitney Cotton Gin." Bobby Lee Hagg:"Mmmhmm." Jake Rainey:"Ok come on boys. What is this?" Bobby Lee Hagg:"One of a kind that's what. That there is Jesse Hagg's two year old whiskey." Jake Rainey:"Oh that's fine. The best made. That's the best there is." Bobby Lee Hagg:"That's right. The last time you saw Jesse, you threatened him." Jake Rainey:"I liked Jesse. He-" Bobby Lee Hagg:"You threatened him! Jake, me an' you an' Grady, we got a problem." Jake Rainey:"Oh." Bobby Lee Hagg:"Me an' Grady, we never been able to get our s*** together. That's one hell of a problem. An' you, you that wouldn't know class if you had a mouthful, figured you could get the class yer after, runnin' over toppa everybody. That's your problem. 'Cause of these two problems, Jesse's dead." Jake Rainey:"I'm sorry Jesse's dead. He-" Bobby Lee Hagg:"But that is changin'. Me an' Grady, we're gonna become businessmen." Jake Rainey:"Oh God!" Bobby Lee Hagg:"That's right. An' we gonna deliver every drop of Jesse's whiskey the way he wanted it done. Undiluted, uncorrupted, and untaxed. And we're gonna get back to doin' what we do best." Grady Hagg:"Which is screwin' up just about everything we touch." Jake Rainey:"Now you boys listen. I liked Jesse Hagg as much as any man in this world. But he's gone now, an' I'm sorry. But I meant what I said before. Ain't nobody movin' a drop around here, unless I say so. Nothin's changed!" Bobby Lee Hagg:"Yeah it has!" Grady Hagg:"Jake. Yer lookin' at the competition!" Bobby Lee Hagg:"An' we gonna roll right over you!"(He pats Grady and they walk out.)