Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke

DaneyDuke

Don't go gettin' too confident in yerslef, Lori, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

I am back from where I was headed off to, so you don't have to worry none!

Oh, and Laura... I do not need to stay here at the side of the road holding the danged picture that Julie was supposed to give me... which I never got!

Oh, are you giving me all you got Lori, I didn't notice...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't go gettin' too confident in yerslef, Lori, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

I am back from where I was headed off to, so you don't have to worry none!

Oh, and Laura... I do not need to stay here at the side of the road holding the danged picture that Julie was supposed to give me... which I never got!

Oh, are you giving me all you got Lori, I didn't notice...

Well, he ain't getting that danged picture it going on the bulletion board outside of the courthouse so everybody can see it General and bye-Bye, wouldn't not to be you.

OUTSIDE THE COURTHOUSE!!! Are you kiddin' me?! I guess that I'll just have to take that picture away from you, then! (starts running toward Julie and tries to snatch the picture out of her hand)

Oh, and Lori, here I was thinking that you were givin' me as much as you had in you! Really, I'd know if you was tryin' huh?! I don't think I would.

OUTSIDE THE COURTHOUSE!!! Are you kiddin' me?! I guess that I'll just have to take that picture away from you, then! (starts running toward Julie and tries to snatch the picture out of her hand)

Oh, and Lori, here I was thinking that you were givin' me as much as you had in you! Really, I'd know if you was tryin' huh?! I don't think I would.

Julie is running, hey General I don't think you can catch(Julie sticks he tongue out at General Grant). You know I really got to get going and I do think the newspaper would be much better.

So you think it is.... *Shakes head, having ym horse near by I take my rope from the saddle and sneak up behind General bounding her hands, I take her to a near by light post and tie her up, really tight.*

Let's see ya get outta that one.... *climbs on my horse and watches* I can't really be violent like I want...its a family site here...

Ooooo! Is there somethin' you ought to be tellin' me, Lori?!

As fer gettin' out of this, over the years I've had practice! So, y'all just sit back and watch!

Better get out of here before Julie and her camera come back!

Don't y'all worry none, I'll be out of here in the blink of an eye!

Oh, Lori, you call this tight, do you?! (takes off one shoe and with foot picks up a small, jagged stone, begins rubbing the rope with it)

(smirks at Lori)

I'll be over there real soon to get you, then you'll be sorry!

OUCH!! Lori, don't you hit me!

Oh My! I was unaware that you were capable of such violence!

Fine, I can do quite well for myself, I will just have to get myself out of here now...

Sharp objects... you call that blunt, smooth-surfaced pebble a sharp object??!! Gosh, is your perception of sharp off!

(while throwing little insults Lori's way, carefully picks up a sturdy stick and puts it between her hands, and starts twisting the stick, thus strectching the rope out slightly) (all the while keeping Lori's attention elsewhere)

So, you think you're so tough, do you? I bet you couldn't even run over to that tree and climb up it 8 feet in the air...

*Shakes head* And you think Im that stupid????

*Walks behind the pole, throwing the stick grabs the rope, still has you attached to it, I drag you over to my horse tying you to the saddle, climbing on*

How well do you like being drug by a horse?

Julie arrives at Cooter's and her brother looks at like he's wandering where she's been at and she doesn't even want to talk about and he wouldn't believe her even if she had told him.

Well, whoopie for you, Lori!

(notices her belt buckle shining in the sunlight, points it towards Lori, momentarily blinding her)

Better close yer eyes, Lori!

(grabs Lori's knife and cuts the rope, lets the belt buckle go)

Well Lori, I'm outta the rope! I think I done outsmarted you on this one!

Just because I am a nice person, I won't tie you up this time, but do it again, and you'll be gettin' a whole different view atop that tree!

Julieduke... I finally figured out who your brother is-Cooter! I've been sitting here trying to figure out who you meant that your brother was.

Lori, Wow! I didn't know that you were so spunky. I love it! You keep it up! :)

General...so let me get this straight: while still being tied up, you managed, while on top of Fiesty, to uncinch the saddle that you were sitting on? I'll admit that you are good at taking off and putting on a saddle, but you are definately not THAT good. I'm not calling you a liar, so I'm assuming that you were taking a nap and dreamed that part up-you just can't tell reality from dreams. :)

Laura Duke