:( I'm Half Way To 50 :(

DukesFan24

Don't you worry honey. I'll be halfway to 50 this year and I am not married, don't have kids, ain't dating nobody, nor do I have a "real" job. I did last year, but just temporarily as I'm raising money to do missionary work.

It'll come to me too one of these days. But for now I guess I can just sit back...and dream about Bo Duke. :D

Take life at your own pace. Don't worry about your friends and their relationships and ect...

Trust me... I'm in that 1/2 way to fifty club this year too, so is my college roommate, and trust me... it's not a great feeling being a college senior for two years in a row.

Now, I've been through the... "Ahhh... I don't have anybody or anything blues." Believe me, a pint of Moosetracks ice cream and some movie like "Hope Floats" or even old Dukes eps... cure that feeling. *chuckles*

Listen, you're in Hazzard and in Hazzard yer only as old as you feel. So like Brian said about age not mattering... It doesn't.

So crack out the Coors Light or the Budwisers, or if you like the Mike's Lemonade, ah the drink don't matter. Just have yourself a good time and leave the worries and the years behind.

Happy B-lated Birthday.

Val

Note: Some of the coolest folks are born in October. *chuckles*