CSA Flag Scene in the movie

I took your post to mean that you assumeed that I had never been on a college campus before. Or that others had not. If you took offense to my masters degree comment I am sorry.

Well saying "Umm, I have a Masters degree" wasn't trying to show off or put someone down who deoesn't have one? I took it that way and maybe so will others.

Anyway I was making a general comment on college parking permits as I experienced it both as a student and making deliveries. Wasn't diected to anyone at all.

My apologies for being undereducated and not finishing college....

I'm gone

Darrell

Actually I have a lot of posts that start with Ummm., or eh... or other such nonesense. Thats just the way I post. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Divia - You have your college degree, didn't they teach you proper public speaking? Never start off with Umm or Ahhh, that I remember from one of my few classes. Anyway you really don't have many posts that begin with your nonsense, I just browsed through a few pages of yours.

But the FIRST thing you started off with was "Umm I have a masters degree". If that isn't trying to show someone up I don't know what is then. That would be like me saying something like "My Ferrari in my driveway" or something else like that to START off a post. Who hoenstly cares ? It was so irrelevant , but it still was like trying to show off . Very Classy to me....

Umm, thats a little freakish that you searched all my posts. Actually its very freakish. Did you check my posts on the other boards I go to as well?

Fine I was trying to show you up. Feel better now? I wasnt but frankly who cares. Think whatever you wish.

I guess I am a freakish kind of guy then.... :lol:

Maybe we can hang out sometime then? :wink:

Forgot you are a Syracuse fan , that might explain things.

I'm gone

Darrell

I agree with Divia. I thought the scene was lame. It was a result of Broken Lizard tooting their own horns, and so was the entire character of "Sheev."

And it's odd that I didn't like the campus police thing, because the campus security used to treat me like public enemy number one. But the fact that they just re-did a scene from their flop movie wasn't cool, wasn't funny, and had no business being in a Dukes of Hazzard movie.