Jay Leno knocks the Dukes movie?

I was watchin tv the other nite and I saw Leno kinda knocking the dukes I was kinda surprised to see him of all people knock this movie. He himself claims to be a big car guy so I kinda figured and car person would love the movie. thats just my opion seeing as tho this is the best car movie since smokey and the bandit....at least imo....seeing as tho all the new movies use all the CGI crap. :roll:

I was watchin tv the other nite and I saw Leno kinda knocking the dukes I was kinda surprised to see him of all people knock this movie. He himself claims to be a big car guy so I kinda figured and car person would love the movie. thats just my opion seeing as tho this is the best car movie since smokey and the bandit....at least imo....seeing as tho all the new movies use all the CGI crap. :roll:

I agree with ya on Smokey & The Bandit and this right up there with it , at least to me anyway. Don't forget critics back in that day didn't like that movie either and look what happened, it was the second biggest movie of 1977 right behind a little movie called Star Wars.

Maybe if people like Jay Leno keep talking bad that might make more people want to go see it for themslves. maybe some publicity like that might help.

I'm gone

Darrell