Did anyone else see Burt Reynolds on the Tonight with Jay

First of all he didn't look good at all and he seemed so spaced out as if he had been on Willie's bus to long or maybe the year's of drug use has toke it toll everytime Jay asked a question he would answer it but he would be looking like up inseted at Jay it was real sad to watch him.

First of all he didn't look good at all and he seemed so spaced out as if he had been on Willie's bus to long or maybe the year's of drug use has toke it toll everytime Jay asked a question he would answer it but he would be looking like up inseted at Jay it was real sad to watch him.

I didn't see the particular segment with Burt, but of what I have seen with Jay Leno I can't believe this guy is still hosting the Tonight Show. I was going through some tapes one day and found I had taped a segment with the stars of Space Cowboys (Clint Eastwood, James Garner, Tommy Lee Jones, and Donald Sutherland) and basically Jay had 4 Hollywood legends on his stage and he treated them like crap. His line of questioning was beyond stupid and watching Eastwood and Garner and the rest of them they looked very uncomfortable, almost as if on the verge of saying "How much longer do we have to endure this crap?"

I was appalled to say the least. Perhaps Burt was finding the experience to be rather painful too. LOL

I didn't see the particular segment with Burt, but of what I have seen with Jay Leno I can't believe this guy is still hosting the Tonight Show. I was going through some tapes one day and found I had taped a segment with the stars of Space Cowboys (Clint Eastwood, James Garner, Tommy Lee Jones, and Donald Sutherland) and basically Jay had 4 Hollywood legends on his stage and he treated them like crap. His line of questioning was beyond stupid and watching Eastwood and Garner and the rest of them they looked very uncomfortable, almost as if on the verge of saying "How much longer do we have to endure this crap?"

I was appalled to say the least. Perhaps Burt was finding the experience to be rather painful too. LOL

OK good. I am glad I wasnt the only one who thought Burt was a little outta it. I wached like 2 min of it...had no idea what he was saying and I wondered why he was rambling and then decided to go back to surfin the web. I fear people didnt miss much. Did he even talk about DOH?

OK good. I am glad I wasnt the only one who thought Burt was a little outta it. I wached like 2 min of it...had no idea what he was saying and I wondered why he was rambling and then decided to go back to surfin the web. I fear people didnt miss much. Did he even talk about DOH?

MaryAnne that clip you saw wasn't actually from The Tonight Show. It was filmed to be part of Space Cowboys. Clint Eastwood, Donald Sutherland, James Garner, and Tommy Lee Jones were all in character for that interview. I hope that sheds some light on it for you.

If you don't like The Tonight Show now, just wait until 2009. Conan O'Brien will be taking over for Leno.

MaryAnne that clip you saw wasn't actually from The Tonight Show. It was filmed to be part of Space Cowboys. Clint Eastwood, Donald Sutherland, James Garner, and Tommy Lee Jones were all in character for that interview. I hope that sheds some light on it for you.

If you don't like The Tonight Show now, just wait until 2009. Conan O'Brien will be taking over for Leno.

jkirchman, are you yankin' my chain? LOL. No, it was the Tonight Show, I had taped the whole program. They were definetly not in character. If they were, why would Jay have been askin' Eastwood and Sutherland about Kelly's Heroes? LOL.

Tho' I'll admit their facial expressions looked like they had all had too much Tang. LOL.

Conan O'Brien?? Well ain't that just terrific....Johnny Carson we miss you!!!!!

jkirchman, are you yankin' my chain? LOL. No, it was the Tonight Show, I had taped the whole program. They were definetly not in character. If they were, why would Jay have been askin' Eastwood and Sutherland about Kelly's Heroes? LOL.

Tho' I'll admit their facial expressions looked like they had all had too much Tang. LOL.

Conan O'Brien?? Well ain't that just terrific....Johnny Carson we miss you!!!!!