Thank you for your patience!

During our recovery from a technical issue. Everything is restored except for the Image Gallery, and that will be taken care of next week. Meanwhile, we apologize for the temporary disruption and appreciate y'all bearin' with us. A few lights may still flicker here n' there, but trust us, the place is as sturdy as ever. ( Ain't that a comfort? Heh.)

While the cause of the mechanical failure is still being investigated, early reports indicate that MaryAnne's inappropriate use of a bottle rocket played a signifigant role.

Brian

During our recovery from a technical issue. Everything is restored except for the Image Gallery, and that will be taken care of next week. Meanwhile, we apologize for the temporary disruption and appreciate y'all bearin' with us. A few lights may still flicker here n' there, but trust us, the place is as sturdy as ever. ( Ain't that a comfort? Heh.)

While the cause of the mechanical failure is still being investigated, early reports indicate that MaryAnne's inappropriate use of a bottle rocket played a signifigant role.

Brian

Brian

This may be true. But in all honesty I was trying to aim towards Brian's posterior....

:p Hehheheheh

Brian

This may be true. But in all honesty I was trying to aim towards Brian's posterior....

:p Hehheheheh

Well, Lost Sheep 3, I'm sure many other Hazzardites will agree -- If we truely expected Hazzard to run smoothly it just wouldn't be any fun!! :)

Dixie

Ain't that the truth...........

Glad everything is back to normal. At least normal for HazzardNet...

Thanks Ya'll for your hard work at getting the forum back up.

Darrell

Well, Lost Sheep 3, I'm sure many other Hazzardites will agree -- If we truely expected Hazzard to run smoothly it just wouldn't be any fun!! :)

Dixie

Ain't that the truth...........

Glad everything is back to normal. At least normal for HazzardNet...

Thanks Ya'll for your hard work at getting the forum back up.

Darrell

I have to throw in my two cents with everyone else here. I'm very glad the forums was able to come back intact, I know for awhile whether or not Hnet had been turned into a big pile of smoldering ash was a big concern! Some of us have been here since the beginning and seeing Hnet completely gone was very upsetting! Luckily, the gods of computer equipment and technology smiled on us and Hnet was restored.

I also wish to thank the Moderators Three for their skill, their tech savvy and anything and everything else it took to bring everything back!

*Standing ovation, many cheers and hearty applause!*

Jax

I have to throw in my two cents with everyone else here. I'm very glad the forums was able to come back intact, I know for awhile whether or not Hnet had been turned into a big pile of smoldering ash was a big concern! Some of us have been here since the beginning and seeing Hnet completely gone was very upsetting! Luckily, the gods of computer equipment and technology smiled on us and Hnet was restored.

I also wish to thank the Moderators Three for their skill, their tech savvy and anything and everything else it took to bring everything back!

*Standing ovation, many cheers and hearty applause!*

Jax