Saying Good-bye part 2

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke and Kathy was in Jessica's room and Kathy was holding Bylinda and she was asleep Jessica said Kathy Just thing in 2 months you and Luke will be holding Jesse. Kathy smiled and said Ya , I know and I can't wait to hold him. but only 6 weeks left. Kathy Said.

2 DAYS LATER..

Jessica and the Twins where home. and They had the race and the General Lee came in first but Julie and her father's car came in a close second. and then they all went to the Boars Nest to Celabrate and that's where Bo told Luke that he was leaving cause he had a big race he had entered in Mass. and his car and crew was all ready there. and Luke said Ok Bo.When are you leaving? Well I'm leaving in the morning. Bo Said. Ok well I guesse we better be getting back Kath will be getting worried and then he got up and headedout the door. and Bo followed him and Luke got in the drivers side od the General Lee andBo go in and he looked at Luke and he said all you all right cousin? Ya, I'm ok . I guess i just got use to you being around. it started to feel like old times. Luke said. I know cousin but I will be back in a few weeks I want to be here when Jesse comes into the world. you know I wish Uncle Jesse was here so he could see The Twins and then Jesse he would love then and I know he would love Micheal. Bo Said.

1 WEEK LATER.

Luke was moping around the farm. Ross was watching him and then he went into the house and he walked up to Kathy and said Aunt Kathy what's the matter with Uncle Luke. Kathy looked out the window and seen the love of her life so sad. Then she looked at Ross and said He misses your Uncle Bo. Ohh Well If I ask him to go fishing with me will that make him feel better. Ross Said Kathy Said With a Smile Ya I know that will make him feel better. So Ross turned around and ran out the door. Kathy And Jessica watched from the window.

OUTSIDE.

Ross ran up to Luke and said Uncle Luke want to go fishing with me. Luke looked at himand smiled and said Sure Ross I would love to go fishing with you. you go start gathering the thing we need and I will go in the house and tell your Aunt and your mom where we are going. Ross said Ok and then he ran towards the barn. Luke went in the house.

In the house .

Luke walked in. and Kathy was doing the dishes ad Jessica was taking care of Bylinda. He kissed Kathy and said I taken Ross fishing we will be back in a few hours. Kathy and Jessica said ok. Kathy kissed Luke again. and then he went out the door to help Ross gather the fishing things. and then 5 minutes later they hurd the General Lee start up. and head down the road.

Micheal was at work but still thinking about his new twins and thinking about Bo going back on the road to the next race. He would've entered the race but his Uncle Rosco had him on patrol the day of the race and he wanted to make Jessica and the twins got home okay. He was happy that in six weeks that Luke's son was coming and that he would see Bo again.

He wanted to know why Rebecca didn't tell Bo she was married to his brother that always bothered him and why she didn't tell anybody else. Allthough when Rebecca had introduced Garret to her father that didn't go to well and she didn't have her GTA back but he is on the case and waiting for Angelena to make the wrong move. Micheal knew that yes she was his cousin but she did steal her twin's car six months ago in California so he had to keep that in mind as well.

Micheal had loved Bonnie and Bylinda with all his heart and Bo had said that happens when you have daughters and he was teased him about before he had left for the race. Luke had corrected Bo on that happens when you have kids in general and that he'll see when he has kids. As Micheal was going down Willow Creek he had seen that White GTA going down the street that was listed as stolen so he proceeded to follow at first without his lights and sirens on and keep behind her , he had seen this in a movie. After a mile of following he had radio Rosco and Enos and that he had asked to meet him at a certain point to set up a roadblock. After Micheal got of the radio with he had put his lights and sirens and surprized Angelena with it.

cue Dukesrule2000

Garret and Rebecca showed up in "Spitin Cobra" and they walked to see how Jessica and the twins were doing. Garret went to talk to his cousin he knew that he had missed Bo since he went back on circuit. Rebecca had walked and had some news for the family that everybody will appreciate but she didn't know was that Micheal was closing on catching with Angelena and getting her car back. Angelena had seen Jessica had she had finally get both Bonnie and Bylinda asleep now and that she hoped that would stay asleep. Jessica had walk softly away from their cribs and that Rebecca said softly that she had just been to docter and she knows why she hasn't been feeling well for the longest time now and Kathy was their as well. And Kathy was feeling miserable right now and that she was ready for Jesse to be born any day.

Rebecca says "Well, it looks like Garret and I have really good news for the whole family."

Jessica says "Well, what is the good new then Rebecca?"

Rebecca says "You know, how I've been saying how I don't feel like myself for the past three months lately."

Kathy says "It's not a ulcer that you thought it was then Rebecca."

Rebecca says "No, it turns out that I am two months pregant and Garret is excited as well. But since it turn so well telling dad that I was married to Garret Duke how am I going to tell him that I am pregant with his first grandchild now."

Luke and Ross was getting ready to go fishing and Garret asked could he join and that there something he had found out recently and that he sometime to relax anyways. Luke thought about and he said sure why now and what is on your mind. And Garret went on to explain that him Rebecca went to talk to Rosco and that she when she told him that she was married to him that he had another word for it. Luke said that could be explained but what is the good news now and Garret said that Rebecca is two months pregant , and we just found out form the docter.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Uncle Joshua, Jason and Joshua had went fishing with Luke and Ross as well. And Garret was telling them the warm reception he got from Rosco when he had him he was married to his daughter.

Garret had told he didn't get to tell him the news about Rebecca being two months pregant he thought he would want to know that he was about to be a grandfather for the first time ever.

Cue Dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE FARM.

Kathy wasn't feeling to well. Jessica walked up to Kathy and said Kathy are you ok.

Kathy Said Ya, Jesse is real active today. I can't wait til.he get here.

Then the Phone rings Kathy went to answer it.she said Hello Duke Farm Kathy Duke Speaking. Oh Hi Vance. No not yet.another 5 Weeks. you are that will be great . I know Luke will love to see you again. ok see you in a few days. Oh tell Coy hi. Bye. Kathy said as she put the phone down. and Jessica said Who is Coy and Vance? They are cousins. Kathy said How many more cousins do we have? Kathy Smiled and said Oh a few more.

Jessica was going to saw something eles when she hurd the General Lee. and they went outside to met them . Luke got out of the General Lee and he was soaked Kathy smiled and said what happened. Ross said Uncle Luke fell in the lake. Luke said More like I got pushed. Uncle Luke it wasn't my fault Josh said. Ya right Josh. Luke said as he went in the house to get some dry close on.

Kathy followed Luke in the house and up to their room and she said Baby are you ok? Luke looked at her and smiled and said Ya Im fine I know they all where Just tring to cheer me up and it worked. I will go say I'm sorry after I get some dry close on. Kathy Said Oh Baby I got a call today from Vance and he said That Him and Coy will be here in a few days. That's great. Luke said.

OUTSIDE.

Jason you are the reason why Luke went into the Lake. If you didn't push me Iwouldn't have pushedLuke and wouldn't have fallen in the Lake and now he's upset with me.Josh Said. Now Boys he isn't upset Luke just has a lot on his mind, He misses Bo and his wife can go into labor any time now. Uncle Joshua Said.

Luke and Kathy came out of the house and They walked up to them andLuke said Josh I want to appolise I know you didn't mean to. and I know you all was Just tring to cheer me up. and I want to Thank you for that.

and then Luke told them that Coy and Vance will be there in a few days.

2 Days later.

Kathy and Jesscia was cooking breakfast. When they saw a yellow car pull up and Kathy smiled and said Luke Coy and Vance are here and then they went out to greet them. Coy and Vance got out of the car and they looked at Kathy and Coy said Girl you look beautiful Kathy smiled and said Oh Thanks Coy I sure don't feel beautiful right now.

2 Weeks Later.

Bo Showed up the day before. Luke wasstaying close to home cause he knew that Kathy could go into labor any time now. He was working on the General Lee when he saw a limo and he knew it was his mother and father in-law. Luke waped his hands with a greese rag and he walked over to them and Kyle said How you doing son. I'm doing fine. Luke Said. Has my granson made an apperence yet ?Rebecca said. No Mam. He;s being stubran. Kath is in the house she is suppose to be off her feet. But I Know she ain't. They walk into the house. and there was Kathy sitting on the couch talking to Jessicca as Jessica was feeding bonnie. and Rebecca said Hay daughter how are you? Mom I'm misable. Jesse is being so-----Kathy Stopped right in mid sentence and she said Luke. and Luke walked up to her and said what sweetheart . Luke you better get me to the hospital now My water just broke. Kathy Said. Luke Helped Kathy outside to the Jeep. and he said we are on our way to the hospital. met us there. and then he got in Dixie and headed for the hospital.

Jason was still convinced that Luke was mad at him and after he explained what happened to Bo. Coy and Vance and they seen what Jason was talking about. Bo had quietly said "You know Luke can't swim Jason, why would be such a thing like that he never learned how to swim."

Garret had heard the discussion that his cousin was having and he had said "Guys did you know that Luke and Kathy are on the way to hospital it looks like Baby Jesse is on the way right now."

Angelena had came as well, well at least the morning sickness had calmed down it was only six more months of this or so. She sure wish she could get her father to accept that she was married to Garret Duke. The Duke sure did accept even after she had bushwacked Garret with news , he had looked like he was surprized and didn't know what to say about the news.

She sure was glad that Micheal had gotten back her car, it was pure genius she still trying to figure what he had said when he had found out that she was married to his cousin on his father's. Julie had looked around and said "Why is everybody still standing around right now, don't you know there is a little Duke on his way. That's one at the hospital is a rotten egg, Julie knew that would get her brothers and cousin moving ."

Julie had a head start and then she had called Micheal on the cb and told him the good news about Kathy and the baby. But Julie didn't know what to think when she got there and Kyle Petty had said that he had beat her there and try a little harder next time.

Sometime later she was the last one there and her cousins, dad and her brothers were teasing about beating her there. Julie had tried to make some excuse about her car needing a tune-up and that she hadn't gotten it over to Cooter's quite yet. Coy and Vance had teased that she just a little squirt the last time they had seen her and that she had grown right up on her and how guys are line-up to take you out now. Julie had said "Everytime I like somebody they find out my cousin is a deputy in Hazzerd and they quit talking to me, no offsenive Micheal."

Coy said "Well you know it's so bad having two older brothers here and how many cousin you could say that were just looking out for ya."

Julie said "Well, I'm not a baby anymore and I am going to be falling out of the hayloff anymore I know where to go where I don't fall out of it anymore. Besides just the other day I was talking to Jamie Lee Hogg and he was quite cute a little but older than but that is my I didn't tell anybody just yet."

Bo said "Who do you say you was talking to Julie, you know everytime Jamie Lee or Hughie or his brother Dewey come in town it can't be any good to any of us here."

Angelena says "Garret quit being so stubborn about talking to my dad, It can't being that bad having the Sheriff for your father-in-law , besides my can't you be the grown-up about this right here."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Balladeer: Well, the whole gang is there and Garret won't talk to his father-in-law he is the Sheriff I would be surprized if my wife told me after we was married. And Garret and Angelena has a baby on the way as well. Lets see Julie was talking to Jamie Lee Hogg in town and Bo doesn't thing anything good can come of this.

Micheal had came in the hosptial and seen all his cousins were here and he had seen that Julie had started another one of her famous discussions he got to love Julie. She was a born debater she probaly debated with docter when she was born, he was glad that she going to college to be a lawyer and when she had told him that when she was done she was coming back to hazzerd well he just had to smile.

Jessica had Ross, Bonnie and Bylinda with her and Ross was asking how does it take for a baby to be born. And she just didn't know how to answer that question, she had loved her little boy but he always had question up his sleeve that she just couldn't answer every once in a while.

Jessica says"Hey, Honey did you hear about the Luke and Kathy's baby coming right now and that Kathy's parents are here as well."

Micheal says "Ya, it's there very first grandchild but I don't think it will be a only grandchild from them."

Jessica says "Julie is debatig with your cousins again something about her being grown-up and not falling out of the hayloft this time."

Micheal says " I guess I didn't tell you but Boss's nephew Jamie Lee is in town today and he was talking to Julie in town."

cue Dukesrule2000

at the hospital.

Kathy was having another contraction. and Luke was with her. and the doctor came in and he checked her and he said Ok Kathy on the next contraction I want you to push. and Kathy had another contraction and she pushed and Luke held her hand.

3 HOURS LATER.

Jesse Kyle Duke was born he weighted 7lbs 4oz and 22in long.

Luke cut the unbcal cord.

Then he went out to the waiting room. and there he saw his family. They spotted Luke and they all came to him. and Luke said with a Huge smile on his face he's final here, Jesse is finily here. Bo said YEEEHAAA Rebecca said Hows Kathleen? Kath is fine. and so Is Jesse.Luke Said.

The Nurse came in and said Mr. Duke you and your family can go in when you are ready. then she left. and Luke looked at the family and said are you ready to go see the newest Duke?

Ross had smiled at his parents and said " I going to make a great older cousin and teach him everything that I know and I alreadry two great baby sisters in Bonnie and Bylinda."

Angelena had looked at her husband and said "This doesn't seen normal honey I think I'm losing the baby, I sure hope I wrong on this right her for once."

Julie says "Well, lets see baby Jesse Kyle Duke I think Uncle Jesse is really smiling down on us and did anybody see where Angelena doesn't look so good over there. It's good that Garret is over there with her right now."

Bo says " I'm concern for Garret and Angelena especially ever since Rosco found out that he was married to his daughter. They haven't talked since a couple of weeks ago ans Angelena is trying to get them to resolve but she doesn't understand what the fued is about."

Coy says "Wait a minute Garret is married to the Sheriff's daughter Bo."

Vance says " I going to see Luke and Kathy's baby and w'll talk about this later."

Cue Dukesrule2000

IN KATHY'S ROOM,

Everyone walked in . They saw Kathy sitting up on the bed and she was holding Jesse. They all came in and Luke took Jesse from Kathy and he held him up so everyone could see him and Luke said Son I would Like you to met some very inportant people. and he walked over and he interduced each one to Jesse and when he was done he said to Jesse I Know son there are a lot of names to remember but don't worry you will know them and you will come to relie on everyone in this room Just like I do.

Vance looked at Jesse and said Luke he looks just like you. Luke just smiled.Then Luke handed Jesse To Kyle. and Kyle said my first grandson.

Hay you can't celebrate the new member of the family without me.

Everyone looked and there stood Tina. Kathy smiled and said well come on in Tina and she came in.and took a look at her Nephew. and she smiled. and said Luke he looks just like you.Luke Just smiled.

2 DAYS LATER.........

Luke was on he way to Capital City to pick up Kathy and Jesse while the rest of the family was planning a surprise Baby shower for Kathy . Daisy was making the cake.Julie was making the banners and Josh and Jason was going to hang it up.

HGarret and Rebecca was talking and was glad that it was nothing and it was just there daughter making her presents known to everybody and when Rebecca Lynn had told Rosco about his granddaughter well the him and Garret had made up. Garret says "Well, it that girl is as stubborn as you and me then I think she will be allright Rosco."

Rosco says "For the first time I think your right and have you told any of your family yet, please let me tell Lulu and Boss about my granddaughter on her way."

Rebecca Lynn says "You know, I think I going to make the annoucement at Kathy's baby shower for Baby Jesse after all."

Garret says "You Know, I like that idea my didn't I think of that idea and that little guy of Luke's is going to be okay and you know he looks alot like Luke."

Cue Dukesrule2000

You know with what Micheal and your brothers are doing to you reminds me of something that happened along time ago Julie(Daisy's Shotgun Wedding). Well as you know Bo and Luke was on the circuit for a year and came back to the farm just as fast as Coy and Vance left. Ya, Daisy I am listening to ya here. Daisy says "Well, they was doing everything that your brothers and Micheal was doing to you right now.Basically gettin in my hair at times and there was this moonshiner name Milo Beuadry from Tenn, and he had seen me at the Boars Nest and that he had taken a liken to me and somethings happened at home that caused to me to go and stay with Sally Jo. Well, I had decided that I would get over being mad a then and as I was on my way back to the farm to the Boys and Uncle Jesse, the Beaudry's had stolen money and Rosco's patrol car and Flash. They had stopped and kidnapped and they planned on having a shotgun wedding between me and Milo and if you would've seen old Milo you would've ran away as well."

Julie says "Well, what Happened Daisy because I never heard about this before and keep going."

Daisy says "Well, they drove me to there shack and Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse went after me and they had won but there time that I was scared."

Julie says "Did Boss get back his money and did Rosco get his patrol car and Flash back as well."

Daisy says "Ya, they did but I wished that I would've never ran into Milo Beaudry."

Jason and Joshua come in when Julie and Daisy are getting done with the banner and they are asking what art they talking about as they getting in just the there conversation is ending.

Daisy says "Jason and Joshua please give your sister some breathing space while she is in Hazzerd."

Jason says "Don't yet at us about it's just not us smothering her go and talk to Micheal about this as well."

Daisy says " I intend to have a heart to heart with Micheal made me will back off a little , I know that he never had a sister or cousin before but he should back down a little bit."

Cue Dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL..

Kathy was dressing Jesse. When Luke walked in. He looked at Kathy with a smile on his face. and then he walked up to her. and said Hay sweetheart. Kathy said as she put Jesse in the crib. Luke we have waited along time for This Little guy. We Had 2 misscarrages witch nobody knows about. and for awhile there I thought we where going to lose him too. but we didn't and I thank God for him and you. I wish Uncle Jesse was here to celebrate with us. Luke smiled and said I know what you mean sweetheart, Our family is growing We have Ross,Bonnie,Bylinda,Jesse and Garrett's Baby that's on the way. Ithink Uncle Jesse would be pleased.

The doctor came in and sais Luke you can take your family home. and then Luke got their things Kathy sat in the wheel chair holding Jesse while a nurse wheeled her out.

Luke poped the trunk of the General Lee and Put the things in the General Lee. and then he closed the lid and he put Jesse in his car seat ad then he helped Kathy in the General Lee. and then he got in the General Lee and headed for the farm

Kathy says "You honey, I think we need one of those Minivans that they have out there."

Luke says "Honey, I don't know about that now besides the General okay for right now and it not that much extra right now. Beside Micheal says his wife is trying to get him to buy a minivan as well. What is with the minivans right now any ways."

Kathy says "Did you say that Garret and Rebecca Lynn are having a baby now and that I had heard from Rebecca Lynn that him and Rosco finally made up."

Luke says "Garret is the stubborn and I guess any baby that is like Garret and Rosco can't be all that bad."

Kathy says "Did you hear about how Jason, Josh and Micheal are smothering poor little old Julie. She's bound to leave for Atlanta before College starts and right now she is really ticked at Micheal because everytime she meets somebody he ruins it and maybe you ought to have a talk with your little brother than."

Luke says "Don't worry I'll handle Jason, Josh and Micheal about what is going on beside I don't want what happened to Daisy to happen to Julie."

Kathy says " What happened to Daisy that you don't want happening to Julie then?"

Cue Dukesrule2000

(Remember the episode call "Daisy's Shotgun Wedding)

Luke pulls the General Lee Dixie.

Julie looks out the window and said they are here. and everyone goes out to greet them.

Kathy hands Jesse to Luke and Luke hands Jesse to Daisy and then Luke helped Kathy out of the General Lee and he didn't put her down and she said Baby I can walk. and Luke said I know. and he carried her into the house and when she walked in she started to cry when she saw what her family had done Luke put her down and she said thank you.Daisy put Jesse in the Bassinet.

Now everybody is enjoying the food that Daisy had made up for the baby shower for Kathy's surprize baby shower. Julie had her photo jounrnal on the time she had spent in Hazzerd and she wanted to show everybody there her collection of photos some they know about and some were surprizes to people.

Rebecca Lynn, Jessica, Daisy, Mr and Mrs. Jordan were there and Frankie (Jessica's twin sister) was there and came back to catch with Jason. Tina's Kathy's sister had came to see her brand new nephew was there and of course they invited Lulu Hogg to it. Right now she was holding Bonnie and she rocking her to sleep thinking about how she didn't have any kids in her marriage to J.D. that alway bugged her about it.

Rebecca Lynn was thinking about the the legal problems were sister and her husband was in right now. And she was thinking about how happy Rosco's was when he found out he was going to be a grandpa in a little while. Rebecca Lynn knew that eventually she would the next one they was going to have a baby shower.

Julie had seen that everybody bought such nice gifts and she had to photo journals with her, the first was supposed to be a surprize present for Uncle Jesse but when he had died that kind of ruined that for her. The second one was of the time she had spent in Hazzerd and everything that had happened there while she was there. Her dad always asked why did she want to be a lawyer and not a photo journialists.

Julie had passed the photo journal to Daisy because she had helped her so much in the past and in the present. Daisy had opened the first page titled new arrivals in Hazzerd and it had on it Velvet's puppies and Oddball's kittens as well and there was a picture of Bonnie and Bylinda as well as Baby Jesse. She had noticed there was a spot left open for Garret and Rebecca Lynn's baby as well. Daisy thought that was a nice thought she ahd did right there. She had turned to the next page and seen a photo of Hughie's car chained to a tree and she thought that was pretty funny and the next one was a picture of Micheal, Ross and the Sheriff in the Gazebo she thought that was nice touch as well.

Bo, Garret, Luke, Micheal, and Coy and Vance as well as Jason and Josh and Joshua Sr. They was talking about old times and Micheal was asking what is a "Mean Green Machine" it sounds myical Coy. Coy says "It's no myth that burned a my car a few years ago and we did take care of but Boss stashed it some where and it came back again. And after that we don't know where it went to."

Bo says "Ya, Uncle Jesse was telling us about that after you and Vance left Hazzerd."

Vance says " I sure don't want to see that thing come back to Hazzerd just ask Enos and Cletus about it."

Then Mr. Jordan had presented to small jewelry box to Luke and Micheal and they had noticed there was flat bed carrying to new vehicles on it. They openen the boxed and found keys to the Caravans that they was unloading and Mr, Jordan said that they was for your families and there is baby seats in then so now you will have all safe no matter when car you take.

Mr. Jordan says "Micheal, before you say anything I consider Ross, Bonnie and Michelle my grandchildren see how your parents are gone. And this is just a little token to you and Jessica.