Important thing in the trailer that i should clear up

1. the cars......all this talk about seeing caprices in the trailer, are BS...all i saw was were mid/late 90's ford interceptors used by the state patrol, current model cars used by hazzard county police and 1 ford LTD intercepter used by roscoe (which from far away does resemble a chevy caprice).

2. the fat guy talking to daisy at the end of the trailer and earlier in the car when luke toses the handcuffs out of the window. that guy is an oficer with the Atlanta PD, freeze frame the trailer and you can see thr APD patch on his left arm.

Just wondering......why do you take it upon yourself to clear these matters up? I also seem to recall you bragging that you knew when the trailer would be released. Praytell, are you some secret agent working for WB? To date you have had nothing but praise for this movie. I wonder.

Roscoes car is a mid 80's Chevy Caprice. Look a little closer. The headlights aren't that of a Ford LTD.

my theory, and i've seen this at alot of police deptmartments, is that roscoe could be the only one driving a late model caprice/LTD because of personal like for the car.

i've seen actualsherriffs who will use ford interceptor for the officers, while the sherriff himself will drive something more fancier, anything from a new dodge ram pickup to a 1994 corvette

I just recall you saying I was right or something like that about the trailer. If you're a spy thats fine. If they make a sequel of the film tell em to get rid of Simpson.

ha ha ha, i actually like mrs. simpson-lachey, she very talented, very sweet, and you will be suprised that she has that southern charm that catherine bach once had.

I was worried about her acting and then when I saw the trailer I cringed. Her accent was horrid. "I think something bounced into my.." I forgot what she said. But it was done with the worst accent I ever heard. She sounded like a ditz too, gee big surprise there. :-? And in the other shots she looked like a dear in the headlights.

Scott .......Thank you for the pics. You are the MAN when it comes to the inside information of the movie. Everything is appreciated very much by everyone here at HazzardNet...

Did MC Gainey gain weight or something? I just watched Con-Air this past week and he looked to be more of a bigger more built type of guy. That pic makes him look kinda fat. I could be wrong .

Darrell

Capt. Redneck...you are not wrong in your assumption. I met him at the wrap party before I even knew he was in Con Air. Of course I watched Con Air shortly after that night and almost didn't even recognize him. He musta got ahold of some of our Cajun cookin' down here. That stuff has a tendancy to balloon one's middle section (ask my ex-wife...shhhhh)

But a super guy! He's good people. Besides the fact that he was hitting on my wife, we were all hanging together. Actually you wouldn't have even noticed he was a big Hollywood type. He mingled with the best of us rednecks down here. (not much of a dancer though)

I think you'll like him as Roscoe. He's got the part down, but he does add a little sense to him. Roscoe's not the COMPLETE idiot he was anymore.

As far as me being the insider, naaaahhhh. BUT, here's a little inside info. And it's gonna make a few people angry in California. Check out the magazine "Mopar Collector's Guide" for a 3-part series of the DOH movie. The mag is printed here and the staff was incredibly helpful in procuring muscle cars for the movie. The DOH people don't want any of this info leaked out prior to the movie opening but I guess some people are impatient. Some cool shots will be printed (again...shhhhh)

http://www.moparcollectorsguide.com/

I'm shuttin' up now, y'all be good.