FAVORITE DUKES OF HAZZARD VILLAIN

Greetings from Hazzard TN.

Since we're talking about favorite characters on the Dukes, how about your favorite villains and bad guys. Nope. Boss Hogg and Rosco don't count. And no, Coy and Vance don't count either. But which of the villains did you like the best? You can choose a comical villain or one you felt was the most menacing. For comical villain, I liked big ole Bubba along with the guy from Laugh In in Find Loretta Lynn.

My favorite most menacing villain is Judson Scott. I liked the characters he played. Very psychotic. First, he is out to kill Uncle Jesse in Witness Jesse Duke. After seeing that episode, I wished he could have menaced Bo and Luke. Well, my wish came true in the final season when he played Lee Benson in Sittin Dukes and he had a personal vendetta for his ex sergeant Luke Duke. For reasons unknown, Judson Scott comes to mind when I hear any rock song by Eddie Money.

Other runners up for menacing villain would be the black actor who played in Dukes in Danger and High Flyin Dukes, and Charles Napier, who played lots of bad guys in his younger days, like Digger Jackson in Bye Bye Boss and he resurfaced in Targets aisy and Lulu.

So who are your favorite baddies?

Cheers.

Will Rodgers

The Voice Man

I like the girl in "Diamonds In The Rough" Linda Hart. I noticed that when she was at the Boar's Nest and her and Daisy met, then she told her that her name was "Della Dawn" and lied, her name was Lisa. she was so pretty, but evil. And also there was the girl played by Simone Griffith who was a villian, in one episode. I don't know which one.

My all-time favorite villian would have to be Jason Steele from "Ten Million Dollar Sheriff" simply because he thinks he's some big-shot bounty hunter and he ends up being bested by the Dukes.

I also love "Woody" from "Too Many Rosco's", it was great seeing James Best playing a character so far removed from Rosco.

LS3

Talk about playing a good villian watch the Smallville episode "Onyx" where Lex plays his Alexander after the split. He reminds me of the Golitah episodes on "Knight Rider" , in this episode I am talking about he threatens to kick Lana out of the apartment of over the Talon after he kisses her and she doesn't. I guess he didn't like getting regected by Lana here, and then later he drops a table on Clark and Chloe and for the best nastiest part of his evil character get ready all your John Schneider fans. He shoots Jonathan Kent in the knee, and then after all that he has the big green ring that has Clark helpless and then chains up Lex in the basement and puts that iron mask on him. He also slashes Lionel Luther on the cheek with the sword. If you have seen this episode of Smallville you want to hate him to as well, I wander just for fun what he would've met Boss Hogg for "The Dukes of Hazzerd" I wander what he would done there is he didn't get what he wanted. There is a very good thought to think about right there.

• 3 months later...
umm.. I like man who tried kill Enos when he fired from Rosco Coltrane.. when he tried put bomb in Enos's car not deputy car.. like he mysterious change every clothes to tricky tried kill Enos.. And Woody acting like Rosco's evil tried steal boss's money and boss think this rosco did.. :)

Enos's nemisis was Frank Scanlon. Nice villian. Simone Griffeth was Kate/Sandra in season 3 (#56) "The Great Hazzard Hijack". Woody was funny. William Smith's Jason Steele was alright compared to Judson Scott's Parker and Benson.

Daney

umm.. I like man who tried kill Enos when he fired from Rosco Coltrane.. when he tried put bomb in Enos's car not deputy car.. like he mysterious change every clothes to tricky tried kill Enos.. And Woody acting like Rosco's evil tried steal boss's money and boss think this rosco did.. :)

Enos's nemisis was Frank Scanlon. Nice villian. Simone Griffeth was Kate/Sandra in season 3 (#56) "The Great Hazzard Hijack". Woody was funny. William Smith's Jason Steele was alright compared to Judson Scott's Parker and Benson.

Daney

Ah, I see I found in my book exactly name this I forget names and thanks but they in "ENOS's LAST CHANCE" this one... Frank acing by Don Gordon ummm... well thank, Daney.. :)