TVLand awards voting

inga

I voted as well...so who knows, if there is enough out there voting and all...

It would be great to have the Dukes back on TV once again...that was part of the few things I had looked foreward everyday. :lol: It'd sure be an incentive for me to get cable then....khee. I have most of every episode on tape...alot from Columbia House...the one episode I wish I had is "The Ghost of General Lee" that is one of my favorite episodes.

Anyhow...hopefully they both get enough votes to make it. :wink:

LOL! :lol:

I voted twice, but the second time I voted it was hard for me to decide between John or Scott Baio! I like them both back then. :lol:

Maybe this will give TVLand a hint to bring the Dukes back. After all, the did have a special about the Dukes back in October, and John was in a Nick-at-Nite Special back in November. That's a thought... :wink:

Take Care Y'all!

Vicki

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Ya think TVLand would get a hint if say the General and Bo won in their respective categories to start airing reruns of the Dukes?? They'd pull a huge audience if they did, I truly believe!

i dont think TVLand will air the dukes seeing as CMT is gonna start airing them Febuary 25th at 8pm(first is gonna be the inside fame about the dukes then a 48hr marathon of the series then gonna be on 2-3 times a day)

• 2 months later...