Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DukesFan24

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DukesFan24

  1. And what was the second one about?
  2. I really want to see that again. Is it on DVD yet?
  3. Is there one and i haven't found it yet? I would love to have screencaps from episodes.
  4. I know of the one where Daisy was kidnapped, but was there another one? Susan
  5. 87% (Dixie).
  6. Lori Loughlin (Becky from Full House) Dan Cortese (From MTV) Keri Russell (Felicity, but i didn't know who she was and i dissed her.)
  7. I love watching him in Smallville every week. He is still sexy.
  8. Thanks everybody.
  9. Happy St. Patrick's Day.
  10. Hi, My name is Susan. I'm 24 years old and a waitress in North Carolina. I remember watching DOH as a kid. I thought Bo was hot and he still is. I was such a fan when i was a kid that I named my two goldfish Bo and Luke, and my grandmother had a car almost like the General Lee, and I painted the door of it with an orange marker, untill I got caught by my father. I didn't realized that DOH still came on as reruns, until a couple of weeks ago when I was went home sick from work. Now, i have been taping it and have become a huge fan once again. I have been trying to find sites that have transcripts, videos, fan fiction, and episode screencaps. Does anyone know of any good ones. Also, did Tom and John sing the lyrics to the DOH reunion movie? It sound like they did. Susan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.