Everything posted by DukesFan24
-
What is A Baby for the Dukes episode about?
Does Bo or Luke hold the baby?
-
What episode is it that Bo and Luke had snakes in the car?
Thank you. What season?
-
What episode is it that Bo and Luke had snakes in the car?
Anyone know?
-
Exactly how many reunions movies were there?
And what was the second one about?
-
Exactly how many reunions movies were there?
I'm not a guest
-
What episode is it that Bo and Luke were naked?
Thanks
-
Christmas Comes To Willow Creek
I really want to see that again. Is it on DVD yet?
-
Why isn't there a pictures forums on here?
Is there one and i haven't found it yet? I would love to have screencaps from episodes.
-
What episode is it that Bo and Luke were naked?
Anyone know?
-
Didn't John do a nude scene in a movie once?
If so, what was the movie?
-
Exactly how many reunions movies were there?
I know of the one where Daisy was kidnapped, but was there another one? Susan
-
Yankee or Dixie?
87% (Dixie).
-
Have you ever met someone who is famous?
Lori Loughlin (Becky from Full House) Dan Cortese (From MTV) Keri Russell (Felicity, but i didn't know who she was and i dissed her.)
-
Still Hot!!!
I love watching him in Smallville every week. He is still sexy.
-
Hi I'm new!!!!
Thanks everybody.
-
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Happy St. Patrick's Day.
-
Hi I'm new!!!!
Hi, My name is Susan. I'm 24 years old and a waitress in North Carolina. I remember watching DOH as a kid. I thought Bo was hot and he still is. I was such a fan when i was a kid that I named my two goldfish Bo and Luke, and my grandmother had a car almost like the General Lee, and I painted the door of it with an orange marker, untill I got caught by my father. I didn't realized that DOH still came on as reruns, until a couple of weeks ago when I was went home sick from work. Now, i have been taping it and have become a huge fan once again. I have been trying to find sites that have transcripts, videos, fan fiction, and episode screencaps. Does anyone know of any good ones. Also, did Tom and John sing the lyrics to the DOH reunion movie? It sound like they did. Susan