Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julieduke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Julieduke

  1. Julie Says "Mine too now!" Ashley Says "And my father-in-law as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  2. Matt Says "Uncle Bo he talked to me eariler about a dark car, fast engine and a window and well I figured it had to be something illegal now. And especially when he mention it had a spacious trunk as well. You see I didn't fall off a turnip truck now and I won't be sapped as well. I know he wanted me to make a moonshine run from the way he was talking about it was really pointing to you and hell I know I need the money three kids. And Clay if he made the same offer knowing that we both could use extra what would've you had said to him now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  3. Julie Says "And I uncovered the body wow that's something wait till Captain Johnson heres this one now if my brother was here he would be teasing me right now Agent Gibbs. Great Hawaii and I faint so what happened Agent Gibbs did they say yet." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly mae Duke
  4. Yammy Says "Okay but honestly I was bluffing Mz. Tizdale didn't aceppt my reason and told me to talk to you and I never made it even in the bank as well. And I have no place to go as well Lucas." Cue Anybody
  5. Julie Says "But he's family Daisy! And I like company but they keep shooing them away lately." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  6. Bo comes out and Says "What's the matter right now everybody geez calm down Sam." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  7. Julie looked up and Says "I thought you was going to investigate your here with me thank you very much you remind me of my cousin Luke he was a Marine that's why I joined Agent Gibbs." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  8. Meanwhile Gibbs insisted on the local cop on calling an ambulance for Julie as well. Cue Anybody
  9. Matt looked and Says "Clay and Sam I turned him down didn't you hear me now!" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  10. Yammy Says "Don't give up your family have both them and me Lucas and you know what I see a future between us maybe a picket fence and maybe a Lucas Jr. for us as well." Cue Anybody
  11. Julie Says "I know you can't Daisy, what has Jesse(Matt's Father) ever done to you now he just want to be close and be protective that is all." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  12. Matt Says "Who was she married and to and turned him down flat he called me a Duke and I didn't even bother correcting him now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  13. Julie looks and Says "Thank You Daisy, it seems just went I get company the docter and nurses are shooing them away like I did something bad now I miss my kids and my husband and my family as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  14. Yammy Says "All right I'll stay but please before you right us off think about yourself before your family right now as well." Cue Anybody
  15. Matt Says "I won't and I'm going even thow that's what I want to do that Ashley is bossy and don't get mad at me can't you even see she needs to calm down by just a smidge now as well. I think he wanted me to do something illegal now he kept telling me had a car with a dark paint job and fast engine and a window as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  16. Yammy Says "Lucas what about your happiness doesn't that matter now! With that I'm tired of trying so goodbye and maybe your realized as I pull away what your losing now." Cue Anybody
  17. Yammy Says "Luke why can't you see what is front of your face is Jenny scary you off or the fact that I lost my husband tragically right now as well." Cue Anybody
  18. Ashley and Matt went home and Matt went over to his Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon and told his Uncle Bo about the Nascar offer and about what Alex Hogg offered and how he was so close to accepting and he had a feeling that could make his life worst or how he could lose Ashley in the long run now. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  19. Julie Says "Please stay with me and Ashley for a little while longer come on now?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  20. Yammy looks him square in the eyes and Says "How do you know Lucas you didn't even give it a chance what did I ever to do around first I quit my job, get fired at the diner, get evicted and now this well thanks alot now. I thought you was different If I wanted heartbreak hotel I would've had eyes for Bo now." Cue Anybody
  21. Julie Says "No please stay at least until the Nurse or Docter tells you to go Daisy please for me now?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  22. Julie looks at her sister and Says "Please Stay Daisy I want you here and besides Matt probaly wants Jesse around right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  23. Yammy packed and left Jesse's farm for Atlanta she had withdrawn the money and still had what Lizzy had given her and her car was working fine she was upset she lost her husband and any chance she had with Luke now her life was going really great as well. But she wouldn't let a man reduce her to tears not any man she informed Mz. Tizdale that she wouldn't need the job and she just as she see's Luke before she leaves "I see Lizzy won I'm leaving I hope your happy I was starting to love you Lucas." Cue Anybody
  24. Julie looks and Says "Geez Jesse I wouldn't want to get you sick now as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.