Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julieduke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Julieduke

  1. Julie Says "Daisy what happened to you. I want the hell out of here are you with me right now." Cue Anybody
  2. Julie walks in and temporarily distracted Lex and he grabs her and she Says "Let me go right now." Cue Anybody
  3. Cassidy see's her Aunt Julie walk and Says "What's wrong Aunt Julie right now?" Julie Says "I miss Angel right now and don't give up on your dream you still have that 1970 Bright Red Pontiac LeMans with the 455 Big Block in your garage keep your old muscle for as long as you can Cassidy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  4. Julie had gotten ready even thow she didn't want and she prayed that her brother would find her soon and she could go home allreadry now. Cue Anybody
  5. Julie had waited she missed her daughter she wanted to pack the kids and Micheal up and go to Beverly Hills and see Angel and her new twins right now as well. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  6. Julie looked and Says "If there was someway of getting to the truck down there and driving off this damm ranch now." Cue Anybody
  7. Julie Says "Fine I'll change don't do that me. And that's not even fair now please leave come back when I'm ready right now." Cue Anybody
  8. Julie Says "Shannon seems to be taking the news very well but she's focusing instead of on Bo, this time it's all on Cassidy and I swear if she didn't just ignore him as they was walking in now as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  9. Vidalia looks at the Sheriff and Says "Mom he's asleep right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  10. Rosco Says "Poor Docters and Nurse there so darn stubborn I don't know where they get it from now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  11. Julie looks and Says "Uh Luke didn't take the news very well as you can tell right now. And Cassidy scared she's going to lose the twins right now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  12. Julie felt Jr Slap her and She Says "Why did you do that and that is no way to treat your future wife as well. I hate you, I can't marry a man that I hate now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  13. Rosco Says "Oh I they told Ashley has blocked ears so she think Julie is yelling when she isn't there getting along great right now Daisy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  14. Julie Says "I'm not changing so take that." Cue Anybody
  15. Rosco Says "If her and Ashley don't eat pretty soon they might get another IV Daisy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  16. Julie looks at Jr and Says "Your only marrying me to get you hands on the Spencer Fortune what did my Uncle leave me a nice dowry as well." Cue Anybody
  17. Really there not eating is making them sicker right now he didn't want to say that now as well. Rosco Says "Tell me something is your sister stubborn when she get sick now, and why does she refuse orange juice and start crying." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  18. Ray let her go and Says "Change by the time I get back or else." Meanwhile Julie is dealing JR and Says "The only reason you want to marry is because I am one of the heirs to the Spencer Fortune now and this is only reason well I won't marry you now." Cue Anybody
  19. Ray slaps her and looks and Says " I can have somebody help you change now." Cue Anybody
  20. When Daisy opens he comes in and it seems that Vidalia Says "How's Ashley and Aunt Julie I hope there doing better now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  21. The Nurse Says "Goodnight Sheriff." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  22. Ray let's her go and Says "Change by the time I come back for ya girl." Cue Anybody
  23. The Next Morning it was time for the Surgery and Lizzy and Bo was there and Luke was as well and he wasn't talking to Bo right now as well. Shannon heard and understand it just happened once as well and she knew Bo wanted to be there she was with Cassidy right now. Cassidy Says "Mom I'm don't think I want anymore after the twins pregnancy is too rough for me. I don't want to go through this a second time now." Julie was there as well she knew why her brother and cousin was at odds right now that's a little hard to explain she was glad that Micheal didn't have a brother or a cousin that she was close to as well. She looks at Bo and Says "How long did he have the cataract for poor baby must've been picked on for his whole life wow." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
  24. Julie Says "Fine I'll change but a forced wedding can be annuled now.Let go of me so we I can change besides you don't want your bride to have a bruise on her arm now." Cue Anybody
  25. The Nurse Says "Apple Juice is too sweet for a diabetic and Orange Juice is perfect now for her and Ashley." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.