Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DarthLee01

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: Serge's General Lee
  2.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: Serge's General Lee
  3. I love Star Wars, and I love the Dukes. I don't know who made this combo, but someone sent it to me YEARS ago. I'm going to build it one day into a model. It'll be great.
  4.    Hobie Hartkins reacted to a post in a topic: Serge's General Lee
  5.    RogerDuke reacted to a post in a topic: Serge's General Lee
  6. Man!! That is a thing of beauty!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.