Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CNH-320

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CNH-320

  1. Thank you for the welcomes RogerDuke & Meadowmufn. Cheers Brad
  2. Hi everybody, I'm Brad & I have been lurking around here for the last couple of days. After watching series 1 & 2 last week with my son who loves it by the way (teaching the new generation what real tv is). The deep deep south reference is I live that far south, I live 'down under'. I am a moderator on a forum that also uses vBulletin as well so I know how forums work & you will have no troubles from me. Well that's enough from me for now I have some DOH to watch. Cheers Brad

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.