Everything posted by Elly May Duke
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew: Can I have some apple juice? Daisy: Sure *lifts the straw to his mouth again*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Luke: Sorry.
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Billy: Yeah and Lily's okay too. . .I'd like it if you two came over to see her (going to church?)
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
(It's kay. . .just gettin anxious about what's gonna happen with us and Bradley and Jenna) Luke: So I ain't doin a good job am I?
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew: *looks up at her sleepily*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Luke: Whats the matter?
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Luke: I am ain't I? (lol. . .just wondering cause you hadn't answered in awhile)
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
(oh yeah. . .sorry. . .I forgot. . .was thinking about Jake so much) Billy: Well Jesse. . .our little girl is here. . .her name's Daisy Mae.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Luke: Well? I guess I ain't doing a good job (your email stinking again? Just sent somethin your way)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos then takes Lily and is gone leaving Daisy alone with Andrew.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Luke: Well. . .just trying to think of some guys who are your age.
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
(okay. . .you're gonna have to explain that) Billy: Hey Jesse.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse leaves the boys at the table and goes to Daisy's room
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Luke: okay. . .well least Uncle Jesse would approve. . .what about that new boy who starte working at the post office. . .Billy i think.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: okay then. . .well I'll go check on Daisy real quick.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: *sighs* Luke: What about. . .no. . .oh, I know Miz Tisdale's grandson.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos: *takes her hand* Well see ya in the morning Daisy . . .don't worry I got dinner taken care of.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *chuckles* I'm sure you'll draw something. . .you always do at night. . .apparently when the sun goes down it does things to you.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: *plops down on the bed and says sarcastically* thank you Luke that was so helpful.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: Is something bothering you I ought to know?
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
(Who the heck is billy?) Jesse: *answers the phone* Jesse Duke.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: How is it not useless?
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Just then Cooter lets out a huge yawn (like the one i just did. . .and it's only seven here. . .i shouldn't be yawning)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: What you going to draw tonight?
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: It's useless Luke. . .I'm so happy we're going to see Kenny, but *sigh*