Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: yeah
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: me neither
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Macy: *makes cute noises as she sleeps*
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Salenas Grandma nodds
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
*Daisy dreames of Bo killing Macy*
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Daisy: hmmm.. didnt think of that
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: i feel sorry for him
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: oh i did?
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: go ahead ill see ya'll tommarow
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: *finishes Lunch and goes to get Jesse*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: *was asleep when she came back in the house*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: *goes to bed*
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: me either
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: well fine Go !
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: i didnt know he sung that till you told me
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: oh
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: nodds*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: *glares at Bo*
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
(yeah) Cooter: nothin
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Carrie: thats Montgomery Gentry