Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: i was gonna let you decide that
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: doing better
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: hey Jesse
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: get in the house and go to bed
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: nothin, just not hungry
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: you boys get up and stop it
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: i aint very hungry
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Luke: *stopes midpunch from Bos face*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: *cleans up*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew: *lays down and drifts off*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: well thank you
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
*its Bo and Luke fighting*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew: that dont mean you aint strong
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Jesse: *sighes to him self*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: Amen *she starts eatin*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew: i have a strong mamma and daddy
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: sweet cornbread, corn pudding and chicken and dumplings (being as picky as i am im surprised that i love chicken and dumplins)
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: thanks
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew: really?
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: i hope you like it
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: im gonna take a nap
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew: you can ask them to pray for me
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: ill never beat this flu
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: *finishes up everything soon*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersAndrew: *hugs her the best he can* i will always love you and all of my family mamma