Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Sam said "Angelica is fine...she sleeps sometimes..other times shes up all night long and Clays kinda tired...he's asleep right now..conked out watching Dallas"
  2. Sam and Clay get in the truck and Sam said "You don't gotta be such a jackass either Clay"
  3. Daisy just looked at her her Nurse with a glare
  4. Clay said "I don't care...he doesn't have to be such a jackass!" Sam said "Sorry...like i said..no sleep"
  5. Clay said putting the other kid in the car "Excuse the hell outta me!" and walks back to his truck with Sam behind him
  6. Daisy said "Ray Krebbs is not handsome!"
  7. Sam said "Whose that laughin..are they laugin at me?...and I was told by my Nurse that I had it first from the get-go and that I spread it"
  8. Daisy sighed "I can't get Ray tryin to take me to Dallas out of my head"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.