Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I wish I could Daisy but I really can't. Just drop it because I can not resist him." Lizzy says.
  2. "No Daisy I can't." Lizzy says walking away.
  3. "I can't do this. I can not stand against him." Lizzy says.
  4. "He knows me Daisy and he can control me. I can't help you." Lizzy says.
  5. "I'm not so sure." Lizzy says nearly in tears.
  6. "I don't want to help him. It could kill Sam and Dean but I know if I refuse he can easily take control of me. I don't want that to happen but...it's going to if I refuse. He made me and he knows how to break me. I'm sorry I drug you into this." Lizzy says.
  7. "He expects me to be there and to help him out but he won't tell me what's going on. Demons...I want him dead." Lizzy says.
  8. "But my sweet, please. How can you expect me to help you if won't tell me what's going on?" Lizzy asks.
  9. Lizzy handed over Lilly to Daisy then stepped up. "Artemis my sweet. If I'm to be your queen certainly that grants me some grace as to know what you're up to." Lizzy says.
  10. "I know. So Artemis my dear friend..." Lizzy says.
  11. "Hey there sweetie." Lizzy says scooping her into her arms. "What's your plan now?"
  12. "This will only hurt for a second." Artemis says. He slips into both Daisy and Lilly's mind and takes them to the underworld.
  13. "Come now but leave the other two. The man can take care of them." Artemis says holding out a hand.
  14. "Lilly my sweet, certainly you want to come with me." Artemis said.
  15. "You are coming with me my dear." Artemis said.
  16. "Not like I can go anywhere." Lizzy mutters.
  17. Lizzy was standing in the nursery the day after Brian had made it home. Josh was now back with his dad and step-mom Julie leaving Jeff as their only child. Lizzy had just put the baby down when Artemis slipped in behind her. "Hello my dear sweet child." He whispered. "Artemis." Lizzy says. "Yes dear. You're coming with me." Artemis says. "No." Lizzy answers. "Yes." He replied. After a bit of arguing Artemis had had enough and slipped into Lizzy's mind taking control. "You are coming my queen. Pick up your son and let's go." "He's too young you can't take him now. Give it a year or so then you can have him." Lizzy answered. "Fine." Artemis relented on the boy but took Lizzy with him as he disappeared down into the underworld.
  18. Nearly two weeks later Artemis had his plan on how to capture the girls and was very near ready.
  19. "I really hope you're right." Lizzy says.
  20. Lizzy doesn't say anything just holds back her doubts as she wraps her arms around Bo and hugs him tight.
  21. "But what if it does?" Lizzy asks. "Can you raise Jeff by yourself? Brian's gonna come home soon and take Josh before they move to Missouri."
  22. "What if you're wrong? What if this kills me in the process?" Lizzy asks.
  23. "I hope you're right Bo." Lizzy says.
  24. "We've found a way to destroy him but it my hurt me in the process." Lizzy sighs.
  25. "OK." Enos says. "This has something to do with Artemis doesn't it." Bo says as Lizzy puts Jeff down for a nap.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.