Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Yeah I know and all my gut is saying right now is 'girl if you bare yourself to Bo you're gonna end up in a world of hurt because you don't stand a chance." Lizzy says with a look of defeat in her eyes. Cue anyone.
  2. "I am not smirking." Lizzy said giving Julie a look. Lizzy then reached up and started to examine Julie's shoulder. Cue anyone.
  3. Lizzy rolls back over exasperatedly. "I've never trusted you when it came to guy advice. I know I should, especially now since the guy advice is on your brother and all but I don't know part of me just doesn't want to get excited about it then be crushed when it isn't true." Lizzy replies.
  4. Lizzy fights down her laughter and finally finishes cutting off the rope holding her feet together. She closes the knife and puts it back in to her boot without Garthe noticing. "What are we waiting for exactly?" Lizzy asks curiously. "I mean you said you took us hostage so you could negotiate with Mikey here. Are we supposed to be waiting for someone else?" Lizzy then looks at Julie and sighs. "I'm sitting right in front of you do me a favor and don't puke on me." Cue anyone.
  5. "If you say so." Lizzy mutters over her shoulder. Cue anyone.
  6. "Hmmm. I think so too." Lizzy says. Outside. "Hello? This is Kit Carson calling for Bo or Luke Duke. I seem to be sitting outside a large building that looks to be an old mill of some sort. I know Micheal went inside but he doesn't seem to be coming back out." KITT called over the CB radio. "Kit this is Luke Duke, do you know where this building is?" Luke answers. "About three miles north on 7-11, just past a dirt road, it's back in the wood." "The old Steel Mill, of course. Kit have you seen Lizzy or Julie?" Luke asks. "No, but I believe them to be inside as well." Kit answers. "Alright we'll be there." Luke says. "Kit out." KITT replies. Cue anyone.
  7. "And I told you before that he doesn't like me. If he did I won't believe it unless someone actually heard it come out of his mouth. You know Bo, he's not gonna out right say anything about any girl though." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  8. "Yeah I know. I ain't giving up hope." Lizzy says looking at Micheal who was now tied to her previously vacated chair. "I'm just wondering what smart plan Luke has come up with now." Cue anyone.
  9. "You mean that girl he looks at every time he's in the Boar's Nest? I think I'm gonna be sick. She's like absolutely his type. She's pretty, blonde, long-legged, southern, and sweet." Lizzy says flopping back on to the couch and then rolling over to face the back of it. Cue anyone.
  10. "I think so, I was gonna point that out earlier but I thought it would endanger us even more and it could have helped Bo and Luke and Dad find us. Hmmm, I wonder..." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  11. "I already told ya I liked him, but that doesn't mean he likes me when he could have that pretty blonde I saw him eyein' in the general store the other day." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
  12. "Are you sure about that? If Micheal can find this place why shouldn't three boys who have lived her all of their lives be able to?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  13. "Fine believe what you want, but he's just a smooth talking, charming, good lookin' southern boy who can have any girl he wants and that doesn't include a mechanic he's known since high school." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
  14. Lizzy laughs out loud also knowing the cue. "So Garthe now that Micheal's here you can let us go and negotiate with him." Lizzy suggests. cue anyone.
  15. "I did not say that, I'm sick and delirious, and I did not say that." Lizzy answers lifting her hand as if to enforce the point. Cue anyone.
  16. "What ever, so are you gonna get us out of here or are you gonna leave it up to me?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  17. "And I miss Bo...er I mean I miss them too." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  18. Looking at the doorway Lizzy grimaces. She leans her head against Julie's knees muttering, "Mikey you are an idiot." Cue anyone.
  19. "I don't know I hope the boys are after them. I wish they'd find them soon." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  20. "What kind of business? Kidnapping business?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  21. "It's bound to be itchy, it's flannel." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  22. "Well then maybe it's a good thing I ain't a Duke then. How do you know Hughie?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  23. "Why don't you just put your sheet between you and the flannel then it won't be so itchy." Lizzy calls. Cue anyone.
  24. "Garthe can you please just unhandcuff her please. She's so sick right now that she won't be very comfortable. Just un-handcuff her from the chair then you can put them back on." Lizzy asks innocently. Cue Julieduke.
  25. "She'll be fine eventually Cooter. Just gotta let the body do it's thing and then everything will be back to normal." Daisy answers. "I hope so." Cooter answers. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.