Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Before what happened?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  2. "So are you gonna let us leave so you can negotiate or are you gonna make us stick around?" Lizzy asked as Luke and Cooter also came inside. Cue anyone.
  3. "Took your sweet little time." Lizzy says looking at the men. Cue anyone.
  4. "I am fine." Lizzy says raising a finger to emphasize the point. Cue anyone.
  5. "Yeah and in case you haven't noticed there are more people outside and if I scream one of them will run in here with guns blazing." Lizzy adds. Cue anyone.
  6. Lizzy fights down the urge to throw up and looks to Julie. "I hope none of them get sick." Cue anyone.
  7. "So are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna go in there?" Cooter asks. Cue anyone.
  8. "That's because he's an idiot and doesn't look before he leaps or in this case sits." Lizzy says. Although a blush graced her cheeks there was laughter in her voice. Cue anyone.
  9. "I don't know but I guarantee you, whoever is holding them is mine. I'm not gonna let him get away with taking them from us." Luke answers. Cue anyone.
  10. "Yeah I know, he'll be fine. Now what's this look you're talking about? There wasn't any specific sort of look on my face after Dad left." Lizzy says suspiciously. Cue anyone.
  11. "Yeah, we got to be careful, we don't know how many guys are in there though." Luke answers. Cue anyone.
  12. "What look?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  13. "Fine," Lizzy sighs. When the last of Micheal's bonds have dropped to the floor Lizzy heard two cars stop and she smirked. "The calvary has arrived." Lizzy mutters. Cue anyone.
  14. "That was actually my favorite play, except for the way that it ended. Dad, can you just go home. I'll be fine here and I don't want you to get sick." Lizzy says. "Are you sure you'll be fine?" Cooter asks. "Absolutely." Lizzy answers. "Alright, I'll be back over here in the morning though before I go to work." Cooter says. Lizzy nods and watches as Cooter drives away. When he was gone Lizzy sighs. "How great would it be if it did work between Bo and I? He is just so..." Lizzy sighs again with a happy smile on her face. Cue anyone.
  15. "I'd love to see Angel's punch no doubt she got it from Luke, anyway do I really have to let him go? I don't really want to." Lizzy replied. Cue anyone.
  16. Daisy also looked at Lizzy know that if Bo could just tell Lizzy he liked her then it could work because Lizzy had a way to calm Bo's temper faster than anyone she had ever met. Cue anyone.
  17. "There all done. Now is something else wrong?" Lizzy asks kneeling again to cut the ropes from Julie's feet. Cue anyone.
  18. "Right no chance in heck." Lizzy answers. Cooter shakes head although he knew he had been hard on Lizzy he didn't want her to get too involved with any of the Duke boys because he thought it would lead her into more trouble than they were worth. Cue anyone.
  19. "Yeah I thought so, I should remember that. Anyway lets see about this shoulder of yours." Lizzy says standing and moving to Julie's side. "This is going to hurt." Lizzy warns before pulling and sliding Julie's arm into place. Cue Julieduke.
  20. "Please don't fight with her dad. I said he doesn't like me so there's really no chance of dating so leave it alone." Lizzy says trying to keep her voice from breaking. Cue anyone.
  21. Lizzy grins taking the bobby pin. "Knew there was a reason you were my best friend." Lizzy says as she begins to pick the locks. In a matter of no time, the handcuffs slid open and into Julie's lap. Cue anyone.
  22. "He is also three and a half years older than her." Cooter responds. Cue anyone.
  23. "Hmmm. This really sucks. I wish he hadn't taken my penknife I could pick that lock if I had it." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  24. "I don't know maybe, but I'm not gonna talk to him until James and Emy are both back safe and sound. Maybe then I stand a better chance of getting a straight and true answer." Lizzy says. "You maybe right about that Lizzy." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
  25. "He dislocated your shoulder is what he did. If I could get the handcuffs off you I could put it back in place but I think that's your good pair and not the broken ones." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.