Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"He just walked into the room. He's not gonna know just by looking at Julie, now both of you relax. Stop jumping the gun." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"What led you to that conclusion?" Bo asks sarcastically. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Finally after forever the doctor enters the room. "Well what's she got?" Luke asks the doctor. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Ha Ha, I forgot to laugh. You think you're funny? Ok try this one. What is the only animal that has four knees?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I'll think you've got bigger things to worry about." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Rhetorical question wasn't asking for an answer." Bo says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I've got a hunch but we'll wait for the doctor to make sure I'm right." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Don't worry it'll be alright. Where is that doctor?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Come on Uncle Jesse, surely you know." Luke prodded. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Drat you've caught on to my clever little plan." Bo says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I don't know. Uncle Jesse?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"It was to me. You remember it don't you?" Bo says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I didn't find out until a bit ago." Luke says. "I didn't want you to panic so I didn't tell you. I'm sorry but I do hope you understand." Uncle Jesse said. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Uh uh come on stay with me. Remember that time I spread it around the school that you danced in your undies sometimes?" Bo said hoping to anger her. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Angel and Micheal really are none of my business to be telling you. Aside from that I fear the damage you cause being around Julie is nothing compared to the happiness you bring your sister. I could ask you to leave but I think that would reverse the situation." Doctor Sims answered. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"You've had it before about six years ago. Maybe you have a weaker immune system than the rest of us." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Come on Jules, just stay with me. Don't fall asleep." Bo prods. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car