Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Alright. Well tell him the news Daisy." Lizzy says.
  2. "Are you sure you don't want a trained professional working on your car?" Lizzy asks.
  3. "We've been trained to spot them for the FBI. Lay her down on the ground and let it pass it's all you can do." Amber says.
  4. "Calm down she'll be ok. You just have to let it pass." Amber says.
  5. "That's not what it means Hot Mama is mamá caliente. What he said meant pretty mommy." Lizzy says.
  6. "We're pregnant. It worked Daisy." Lizzy says.
  7. Lizzy pulls open the door and bites her lip looking at Bo.
  8. Soon Bo found himself pacing back and forth in front of the bathroom door.
  9. "If I understood this right we've got to go talk to a lawyer." Lizzy says.
  10. Lizzy listens to the doctors explain everything then turns to Daisy. "It's gonna take about four to five weeks to go through with all this. Are you sure you want to do this?" Lizzy asks.
  11. Lizzy hangs up as well and discuss with the carpet guys about what it'll take and they finish the job the next day. The date and time for their appointment at the surrogacy clinic was also set.
  12. "I got to go the carpet people are here." Lizzy says.
  13. "Yeah actually I can. Remember I was the most wanted whiskey dealer in the south for a few years. I hid a bunch of our profits somewhere they couldn't touch Bo and I could do nothing for years and live off that profit." Lizzy says.
  14. "Don't worry about it. I'll take care of everything." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.