Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I think it's a really good idea. I love you too Daisy." Enos says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"No we can go over there." Enos says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Ok." Enos says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You just look a little upset." Enos says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Something wrong Daisy?" Enos asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I'll see you at dinner." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Right sorry." Lizzy says shaking her head.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Just you?" Lizzy asks. "I was thinking of making meatloaf if you wanted to bring the family."
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Don't worry about it hon, we'll come up with something." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Bo bought me a baby book before Austin was born we can look it over if you want." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I don't want to take it completely away from you but maybe together if you want." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Daisy...If you really want me too then I can but I don't want to force you into it." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"This is your kid Daisy I couldn't ask you to give up that privilege." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"What are you thinking about?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Of course." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"It's just like you're giving birth Daisy without all the pain of cravings, hormones, and labor. Everything else stays the same." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Technically I'm nearly two weeks pregnant so you have another eight and a half months. The baby shower what do you say to three weeks from now?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Sure so when is this baby shower?" Lulu asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Of course not Darlin'." Lulu says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy nods.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"So you'll help?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You don't mind do you?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"We wanted to throw Daisy a baby showered and were wondering if you wanted to help." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"After noon Mrs. Lulu. I hope we're not infringing upon too much of your time this afternoon." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I'm sure she'll be fine." Lizzy says. So they go to see Lulu.