Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I can not promise you that Bo." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I've got to sign a contract for another year but I can come back at Christmas. What do you want me to promise you?" Lizzy asks curiously.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Alright." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"You don't have to do this Bo." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"We've already had this discussion Bo. I can't stay. I'm taking my girls and I'm going. I'd love it if you'd come too but if you're not going to then enjoy your music." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy's about to say something but Austin hollers "Mommy breakfast." Lizzy grins at Bo and says "See I told you." Then she goes downstairs to feed her son.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Are you still mad at me?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Don't know. He's so like you Bo I'm astonished." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy drives home to see if she can get a better response out of Bo though she highly doubts it.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy walked over and rubbed her son's back gently. She grinned at Bo then said, "Chocolate chip waffles are ready Austin." Austin instantly woke and begged to be put down.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I'm throwing everything away like you did when you let my mother go?" Lizzy spits. "Guess it runs in my blood." Lizzy storms out and drives away.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Austin continued to sleep in his father's arms as Lizzy watched silently.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"That's a good question. He should be back in town. Why don't you go welcome him back and see how she's doing while you're there." Angel says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"A year maybe." Lizzy shrugs. "I'll be back for Christmas."
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
But Austin continued to sleep.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"That Uncle Luke would flip out and we should keep our mouths shut. Have you seen her lately?" Angel asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Look Dad I'm not saying that I'm leaving completely for good just that I have to do this right now." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Yeah I mean you heard what Aunt Lizzy said." Angel adds.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I won't." Enos says. Bo was having the same problem Daisy had had with Austin. Nothing he tried seemed to work.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I'm not sure it's a good idea to tell him." Angel says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersAt Lizzy's things were a little different. She was now arguing with Cooter about whether or not she should go.