Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

plymouth 77

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by plymouth 77

  1. It is an enormous pleasure, you are a great actor full of talent, Mr James Best.
  2. oh yes, I noticed on some photos of him (young) they are black
  3. I find these black hair are part of his charm!
  4. James Best "Ma and Pa Keetle"
  5. Very good!Thanks. James Best "Cast a long Shadow" "RIDE LONESOME"
  6. Will you catch dvd other western movie "Kansas Raiders" I would like to see more clear picture than mine (bad pics dvd)
  7. Thank you for the info:wink:
  8. this photo "SHOCK CORRIDOR" there is on ebay right now
  9. James Best - Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane
  10. PHOTO JAMES BEST "BLACK GOLD"
  11. exactly I understood otherwise sorry for my bad English!
  12. yes, that's what I said "not play nice" or I have trouble translating sorry.
  13. He must not play nice with this look here
  14. James Best "The Caine mutiny"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.