Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. Luke swallowed as Daisy crawled over and hugged him, hugging her back gently before getting out of the bed. "I better go find Bo...you stay here an' try t' sleep ok?"
  2. "Well...I won't tell if you don't tell... 'sides, George looks a little hungry t' me." he added.
  3. Emy, no one is ganging up on you. I am in agreement with Bo. I don't see how that is ganging up on you... Bo is right on this one. That's all there is to it...and as far as ganging up on you "as usual"...I never even speak to you except on occasion, so how is it that I usually gang up on you? If you want to resign from the thread go ahead, but it's your choice. No one is asking you to or forcing you too.
  4. It just began the second season. And it has been promoted as the second season, not the third... you're right on this one Bo.
  5. Luke sighed looking down at the bed, tears welling in his eyes once more. Sometimes he hated being the oldest and this was one of those times.
  6. "You gettin' hungry Zac? I think there might be some cookies on the table that my cousin Daisy made....no one can beat her at making cookies..." invited the dark haired Duke.
  7. Luke said nothing but his mind was humming like a well-oiled machine. "I promise...I'm gonna fix things for ya...one way or the other...I promise Zack."
  8. Luke swallowed hard at Daisy's words. He didn't want to think of his folks dying, like his aunt now was. It just stood as a constant reminder that one day Jesse would go too, and he would be alone. He said none of this to Bo, however. "Bo, Auntie she...she didn't wanna make ya cry...she...she didn't know that God'd want her so soon."
  9. out takes are still part of the show if it aired....which they did...but I wont argue with you..
  10. yup...and Home Improvement But that isnt a current show...
  11. Gosh...England actually has a Blockbuster?! And here I thought all they had was fish, chips and a big clock....
  12. I dont watch it but King of the Hill has had Dukes references before too...
  13. Luke smiled as he did, knowing that the little boy was slowly warming up to him. "It's gonna be alright...everything's gonna be ok. I promise."
  14. Luke swallowed hard. "I don't lie...'specially not to you," he added a little hurt that Bo would say that, but even at his young age, understanding why he did.
  15. Luke bit his lip, nodding a little. "But when she sleeps...she...she aint gonna be sick no more." He was trying hard to be brave and not cry but it was getting harder and harder.
  16. "Aw Zack...." He drew the little boy close to him. "I know what yer thinkin son...but it ain't true...anyone'd be lucky to have you be their friend..." Gently he ran his hand through the youngster's hair. "I know I am."
  17. "No Bo," explained Luke gently. "We...we can't fix her...s'like...s'like the little bunny we found...Uncle Jesse tried t' help it but...it was too sick...an...it just went t sleep...an didnt wake back up..."
  18. Luke frowned looking at the little boy. "Why? Why what? Why'm I your buddy?" He had never had anyone ask him that before...Dukes were friends to pretty much all. "Well...cuz I like you...I wanna...be friends with you," he explained gently.
  19. Luke swallowed hard running a hand through Bo's curls...the ones Lavinia would never cut. "No...I...I recon...t do that...she has t' go to him..."
  20. "I know Bo-Bo," answered Luke softly. "I do too...but...she's real sick...an'..." he swallowed hard. "Doc told Unca Jesse that God was the only one could help her now...."
  21. "No...no Bo...we can't...on account a....Unca Jesse's takin' care of her...an' Doc...." began Luke softly holding the tail of the little boy's nightshirt.
  22. Luke swallowed hard not knowing what to say. "Cuz...Auntie's real real sick Bo," he said softly daring to hope the youngster would be satisfied.
  23. Luke gently covered Daisy with a blanket stroking her cheek, before taking his baby cousin in his lap. Though not quite twelve, Luke took his role of older brother seriously. Jesse had always told Luke to take care of Bo and Daisy when he and his aunt were'nt around. Now, they weren't, and Luke was old enough to understand by the grave doctor visits and hushed tones that chances were very good that his aunt, his surrogate mother would no longer be there at all. So Luke supposed that, more than ever, his younger cousins needed him to be strong and take care of them...and that he would do.
  24. "You sure you don't want some breakfast, Luke....Bo...Daisy...some juice maybe?" Luke shook his head. "No, thank you, Miz Davenport. We...we ain't much hungry," said Luke softly answering for all three of them from the spare room they shared. To be sure sleeping three to a bed was crowded at best, and Cooter had a spare bed in his room that Luke could have had, but none of the cousins would hear of it. All they wanted was to cling to their family, even if all they had was each other. The lady nodded sadly, giving Bo a gentle tousle of his curls before leaving the room, shutting the door behind them*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.