Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. "Your phone number?" he asked with a small smile.
  2. Luke sobbed against her clinging to her not wanting to let her go*
  3. Luke clung to her, his heart breaking. "It ain't fair! I love you!"
  4. Luke hugged her close sobbing. "Don't die Auntie...please....don't die..."
  5. A sniff escaped him though he was trying hard not to cry.
  6. His love troubles were quickly set aside as a new heartache took over. He could sense that the day he dreaded was getting closer and claser. "I love you Auntie."
  7. "I promise," he said quietly before hugging her her words upsetting him a great deal.
  8. Luke grew pale. "Don't talk like that Auntie...yer just sick...you'll feel better soon."
  9. "We agreed a long time ago...we's friends...we don't wanna ruin that..."
  10. Luke sighed. "Ain't nothin' I can do...she don't feel that way..."
  11. Luke ighed. "Truth is...I like her for more than a friend Auntie...a lot more."
  12. Luke swallowed. "I can't stop thinkin' bout her."
  13. Luke flushed miserbly. "I think I love her Auntie."
  14. Luke shook his head. "She don't want me there..."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.