Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

reesie

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by reesie

  1. im a new dukes fan, but can anyone tell me when seasons 6 and 7 are supposed to be released? reesie
  2. I dont know the highest and longest jump, but i like the 1st jump the best. I also like any jumps that are over water. Its neat to see the reflection sometimes
  3. Im gonna get the General Lee when im older! I LOVE the General!!!!!!!!! reesie
  4. There is 7 seasons. Season 6 and 7 arent released yet right? Im not sure. pm me back. reesie
  5. there is 7 seasons. season 6 and 7 arent released yet right? i dont think they are. im not sure. pm me back and give me an answer. reesie
  6. the movie had more comedy and it was hilarious. the original isnt as funny. i still like the original better.
  7. I seen the rated and unrated. I liked them alot. BUT, the original is way better. Im not gonna type about the cast cause i gotta go soon. I always LOVED Johnny Knoxville. He is SO fine. Now John Schneider, he is SO DAMN SEXY!!!!! It was a good movie overall though. For all of y'all that never seen both movies, the rated doesnt have the f-word and the college girls have on bras and tops. The times for the movies is that the unrated is 3 minutes longer. what else did y'all think? reesie I LOVE ~BO DUKE~
  8. im a new dukes fan, but i have some stuff. 1. i have a brown dukes shirt 2. i have a gray General Lee shirt 3. i have a yellow " Bo-Delicious" shirt 4. a new dukes of hazzard General Lee poster 5. a few printed pictures from the internet. 6. dukes of hazzard season 1 thats my dukes stuff. bye y'all reesie

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.