Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bosbabysis

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bosbabysis

  1. I liked Chirs.... ♪Now we call it the cadillac ranch They're parking cars in the old feed patch There's a bar in the barn and the place stays packed 'Til the cows come home at cadillac ranch ♪ I love that song.
  2. So I might need a little guidence.... It's my first Dukes FanFic now this is as far as I've gotten so far..... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Narrator: looks like the Duke’s are just sittin’ down for dinner & look what Daisy’s fixed up, Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Homemade Biscuits,& the best sweet tea this south of the Mason Dixon! “This looks great Daisy!†said Luke sitting down. “Why thank you!†she said sitting across from him “Well let’s pray & eat, I’m staved!†Bo said smiling Narrator: Looks like Boss Hogg’s car now what do you suppose he’s doing here? “Daisy, you might wanna cover that up, looks like we got company, & it’s J.D Hogg!†Said Uncle Jesse looking out the window, he looked at the boys. “Oh No! What’s he doin’ here?†Luke said jumping up from his chair, looking out the window. “He’s got nothing on us!†Bo said wondering why Boss always did this. Narrator: Boss looks Troubled, what’s going on now?? *Boss knocks on the door* “Let ‘em in Daisy, I wanna see what all this is about.†Jesse said following the boys in to the kitchen “Hello Jesse, Bo, Luke, Daisy, by the way you don’t gotta work tonight.†Boss said “Thanks Boss….â€she said curious as to what Boss was up to, “I don’t know how to tell this, to you all.†He said upset, “What are you talking about?†Bo said "Well Bo I...I..It's" Boss said said stuttering "Just say it JD!" Jesse said angry.... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Well? Was I that bad?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.