We've updated the forum software. Please let us know if you encounter any issues.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boss JD Hogg

Bo Butner's Pro Pro Stock car painted like the General Lee

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard about this?  NHRA Drag Racer Bo Butner painted his car like the General Lee.  It's a Camaro body, however Bo Butner is a huge Dukes Of Hazzard Fan.  In fact his name is James Butner but he changed it to Bo when he saw the Dukes Of Hazzard.

Here's a link to an article about his 'General Lee'.

http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story/nhra-the-general-lee-dukes-of-hazard-las-vegas-102816

102816_motor_bo_nhra.vadapt.980.high.33.jpg

Cv4LvyKVYAAOKz-.jpg

Edited by Boss JD Hogg

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing it. This thing looks like it would have a chance in a race against the real General Lee. Well, maybe not since nothing can beat the most famous car in the world....still, this is very cool and he is now my favorite drag car racer. I wish I could write his name but this stupid spell correct won't let me. How did you do it Boss? 

Edited by RogerDuke
Boss JD Hogg likes this

I'm a pretty low tech person so I don't know what I'm doing. Now that you mention it, that only happens at home on my tablet and not at work. Could it be that spell correct  is something that is on the device and not the website?