The Chat Room Is Back!

Hey, folks. That chat room is back! And this time, you have an option to choose Java, Flash, or Mobile/HTML, whatever works best for you.

How many of you would be interested in doing a monthly (or more frequent) chat where we all cue up our Dukes dvds and watch an episode and comment on it together in the chat room?

If y'all are interested, one way I've found that works well is for people to sign up for a certain day/time to host a particular episode and they'll be in charge of kicking the viewing off and perhaps adding little tidbits of trivia about that episode and the cast/crew.

Let me know what you all think. I think this would be a great way to get HazzardNet busy again and generate more interest in the Dukes.

It looks like the Flash option works best for me - do all the options go to the same chat room?

Yes, all options go to the same chat room. I'll add some more rooms later. I'm taking suggestions for names. I figured Boars_Nest would be better than the generic "Lobby".

I've been busy doing a lot of "behind the scenes" work on the site, stuff that won't necessarily be visible, but should hopefully clean the site up a bit and improve user experience and search rankings. Right now I'm working on some more visible stuff, the chat room, fixing icon colors and forum colors, etc.