Anita Cochran

Hey y'all :D

I doubt this is coming across at the moment but I'm on cloud nine right now. The reason why?

I JUST INTERVIEWED COUNTRY SINGER ANITA COCHRAN!!! I've been a big fan of Anita since I heard her sing in the Dukes of Hazzard: Hazzard in Hollywood, and when I discovered her on Facebook I immediately set about trying to interview her for my radio show.

After many months of problem solving, and working out how we could do this, I finally got to interview her today :D And let me just say that Anita is one of the most down to earth people I've ever spoken to. And she's unbelievably easy to get along with. We instantly hit it off, and the half hour interview seemed to fly by. I brought up her role in the Dukes movie, and she said she was a huge fan of the show growing up!!

I won't say much more, but will try to post a podcast link when the show is podcasted.

Never meet your heroes?? Pfft that's clearly not the case here!!

• 3 weeks later...

I missed the introduction because the "Firefox users click here" button on dublincityfm.ie didn't work for me, so I had to make a quick move to IE. I have to say that I was very impressed. Anita's obviously a very open and down-to-earth person, which helps in an interview, but the questions seemed well researched and topic changes were very slick. It sounds like she and her brothers are genuine Dukes fans.

Are there any plans to make the interview available online?