School bomb threats

RebelDukeSwaim

Yup had one today......had ta sit outside under the hot Florida sun fer well over and hour. After the school was thoroughly checked we got to go back inside.....we only had bout 20 minutes left of the day by the time we got back in. It was just a prank. Gettin outta work was good but I hate the heat!

To bad Bo n Luke can't get ahold of the dummy/dummies who did it and show 'em some Hazzard justice!

We had that last night for sure. Not fun. But glad I didn't lose power.

But here, we haven't even had a winter. Like barely half an inch of snow maybe and some barely below freezing temperatures. Ohio can be unpredictable. Can't wait for what the summer time will bring. Springs been good though.

Today isn't too bad cuz its overcast. Me likey stormy weather.

Looks like the "meet in the middle" idea worked out ok - today we had blue skies and temperatures nearly 20 degrees warmer than yesterday, although still only in the 60s :).

Looks like the "meet in the middle" idea worked out ok - today we had blue skies and temperatures nearly 20 degrees warmer than yesterday, although still only in the 60s :).

Sure did.....It looked pretty stormy here earlier but its brighter now but still cloudy. We didn't get a winter either so I still wanting my winter.....its only going to get worse from here......dumb Florida....fer our summers 90s is normal :(

Well we normally have tons of snow, sometimes ice. But we can get close to 100 degrees. But everyone can tell that it's going to be a bad summer with how our winter was. And Ohio is stupider with weather.

And I've been to Florida in the summer time. It can get hot and icky.

I AM in the mid-atlantic states. Like K said, we had almost no winter.

coincidentally, bomb threats were very regular in my middle school, as were pulled fire alarms and wonder of wonders: an actual fire in the girl's bathroom.

Once I hit high school, the bomb threats went away, but too many kids were afraid to make them. Our school was very particular about who they let in because it wasn't a regular public school - it was a vocational school. If you made a threat, you got kicked out of it and had to go to regular school... and at one time, during the 90's, it was one of the top 50 schools in the US.