Jump to content

Tom and John in Niagara Falls, Ontario


Recommended Posts

Hmmm, I'll have to talk to my wife about this. I'm sure you know you have to have a passport to get into Canada now, don't you? I think you can get one that's good just for Canada and no other countries. Let me know if you find out how much the passports cost.

It sounds like fun...both of them together...nice!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can get a passport card. It is cheaper than a regular passport and is good for canada. However, if you are flying into Canada, then you need a regular passport.

I think my passport was about 135. That was to have my book renewed. I got my pictures done at Walgreens for $10. I believe just the card is like 35 dollars but I am flying into Canada with Steve so we had to get books.

You so should come Rog!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.