Dukes of Hazzard TV Show Screensavers For Mac OS X

Hi, everyone. :)

It's approximately 1:33 am and I'm practically at my wit's end. :roll: I have been searching cyberspace far and wide for a Dukes of Hazzard TV show screen saver for my trusty, deserving, reliable Mac OS X , and all I find are horrible pictures of Sean William Scott, Johnny Knoxville and Jessica Simpson.

Does anyone know where a new girl in Hazzardnet.com can find a decent screensaver of the TV show for her Mac?

I have to agree, there's not a lot out there for Mac or PC. The only PC one I found was 10 years old. The best I can suggest is to make your own slideshow:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5794442_make-show-screensaver-macbook-pro.html

You just need to find some pictures to use. If you want to do screengrabs from your DVDs there's some tips here:

http://www.macyourself.com/2009/05/16/how-to-take-screenshots-in-mac-os-xs-dvd-player-application/

I even had to use a picture from the 2005 movie for my custom Firefox persona. I just wanted a simple picture of the General without much in the background - see what you think:

Firefox.jpg

At least there's no reference to Sean William Scott, Johnny Knoxville or Jessica Simpson.

Try this. Gather a bunch of the DOH pics you'd like in your screensaver. Import them to iPhoto. Open up your System Preferences. Go to Desktop & Screensaver. Choose Screensaver. Scroll down to Pictures and choose Shuffle. Click on the Options button and select the pics and transitional effects you want. Voila! That should work. Let me know if you have any questions.