God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"You really feel like this Lizzy?" Tom asks.

"Tell Daisy I'm sorry." Lizzy says.

When Daisy heard Lizzys answer she said "I knew she wouldn't come back...Tom...I can't do this without Lizzy..I have to call of the wedding..I still have time before the baby comes...but I can't do this without Lizzy...I know Enos will be crushed but I can't do it without Lizzy." she said in tears "She won't come back now..."

When Daisy heard Lizzys answer she said "I knew she wouldn't come back...Tom...I can't do this without Lizzy..I have to call of the wedding..I still have time before the baby comes...but I can't do this without Lizzy...I know Enos will be crushed but I can't do it without Lizzy." she said in tears "She won't come back now..."

"She's staying at her dad's for a couple of days. She will come back after she thinks things through and it has nothing to do with you. Stop stressing so much." Tom says.

David said "It's not that I didn't care Liz, its just that we both wanted to make sure you were ready to know first."

"I was old enough to know when my grandmother thought so at Ten. You hated everything about my mom. You just married her because you knew Cooter couldn't and because it was the right thing to do. How could you not see it wasn't?" Lizzy asks in tears then storms off. David sighs and watches his horses as he thinks about what Lizzy said.

"I was old enough to know when my grandmother thought so at Ten. You hated everything about my mom. You just married her because you knew Cooter couldn't and because it was the right thing to do. How could you not see it wasn't?" Lizzy asks in tears then storms off. David sighs and watches his horses as he thinks about what Lizzy said.

David says "I tryed"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.