God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy nodded "I'm with Lizzy" and both girls sayd goodnight and went to bed and Daisy tried to keep the nightmares that haunted her at bay.

A few more days passed with Bo dropping by each day just to check up on them. Finally Lizzy had had enough. "This isn't working Tom." Lizzy tells him as she hears Daisy in the shower. "I know everyone thought it would but now that I've made up with Daisy I still can't figure out everything I need to know."

"You're going to David's aren't you." Tom says.

"Yeah. I'll go for the afternoon and if it helps a little more than being here I'll stay. I need your help though." Lizzy says.

"Alright. Call me at dinner time with your decision to come home or stay there. I'll try to make them see that it's gonna be ok." Tom says.

A few more days passed with Bo dropping by each day just to check up on them. Finally Lizzy had had enough. "This isn't working Tom." Lizzy tells him as she hears Daisy in the shower. "I know everyone thought it would but now that I've made up with Daisy I still can't figure out everything I need to know."

"You're going to David's aren't you." Tom says.

"Yeah. I'll go for the afternoon and if it helps a little more than being here I'll stay. I need your help though." Lizzy says.

"Alright. Call me at dinner time with your decision to come home or stay there. I'll try to make them see that it's gonna be ok." Tom says.

By the time Daisy came down stairs she heard Lizzy had left and she sat down on the couch and cried "S-She left..I knew she would..she won't come back now...."

By the time Daisy came down stairs she heard Lizzy had left and she sat down on the couch and cried "S-She left..I knew she would..she won't come back now...."

"Don't think of that Daisy. Lizzy just went to David's for the day we'll have to wait till...I wonder who that could be." Tom sighed and answered the door. "Ah the reason she's not here anymore." Tom looked Bo up and down then reluctantly let him in.

"Don't think of that Daisy. Lizzy just went to David's for the day we'll have to wait till...I wonder who that could be." Tom sighed and answered the door. "Ah the reason she's not here anymore." Tom looked Bo up and down then reluctantly let him in.

Daisy just lookes at Bo but doesn't say anything and just turns away.

Daisy said "I'm not sure Bo....Shes probably mad..."

"This is your fault." Bo says turning on Tom.

"Actually it's your fault. She told you she needed time. But you wouldn't give it to her. She needs to make sure she's ready to have this kid and ready to be a major part in your life but she can't do that if you keep dropping in." Tom answers.

"This is your fault." Bo says turning on Tom.

"Actually it's your fault. She told you she needed time. But you wouldn't give it to her. She needs to make sure she's ready to have this kid and ready to be a major part in your life but she can't do that if you keep dropping in." Tom answers.

Daisy turned to Bo "Hes right...but now she may not even come back because of you Bo!" she was in tears, she didn't want to lose her best friend.

Daisy turned to Bo "Hes right...but now she may not even come back because of you Bo!" she was in tears, she didn't want to lose her best friend.

"I need to talk to her." Bo says hanging his head.

"No. If you go over there you will find yourself on the wrong end of a shotgun. David isn't nearly as forgiving as I've been lately. Jake is wanted in Chickasaw and in Atlanta. Find a way to stop him and then see Lizzy." Tom says.

"I need to talk to her." Bo says hanging his head.

"No. If you go over there you will find yourself on the wrong end of a shotgun. David isn't nearly as forgiving as I've been lately. Jake is wanted in Chickasaw and in Atlanta. Find a way to stop him and then see Lizzy." Tom says.

Daisy said "Jake won't stop until he kills me."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.