God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"Alright. I'll call Sheriff Little see if he can find anything and Lizzy and I have a few contacts in Atlanta they might come up with something." Tom says.

Enos agrees and hangs up and everyone gets to work trying to find something on Jake and Daisy tries to drift off into a peaceful sleep but keeps thinking of what Jake would do if he found her and what he'd do to her unborn child.

Enos agrees and hangs up and everyone gets to work trying to find something on Jake and Daisy tries to drift off into a peaceful sleep but keeps thinking of what Jake would do if he found her and what he'd do to her unborn child.

Monkey sees her discomfort and climbs up on the bed gently lying beside her with his head on her chest.

Daisy looked up at him trying not to cry "All last night...I kept thinking about what Jake would do if he got ahold of me and my baby..what if someones not there to help me if he does get ahold of me?"

"Fight like hell. I'm not gonna lie to you Daisy. Your fear is very real and there is a very slim chance of it happening. I want you to slide these into your pocket and use them if need be. This is a very high pitched whistle it will stun someone if used right. And this...well you should know what this is. It's a bottle of mace use it if you have to but fair warning it stings real bad." Tom says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.