God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Bo caught sight of Lizzy and hurried to her side gently stroking her head. "It's ok now." He whispered.

Daisy tried to keep her self from crying..theres so much she wanted to tell her best friend but she was scared...but Bo was already filling Lizzy in on everything..including what Cooter had learned about Bo and her becomeing parents and how happy everyone was for them and how Daisy agreed to help them out along with everyone else..he purpousfully left out the part about Jake..not wanting Lizzy to be any more upsett..Bo was going to let Daisy and Lizzy talk about that part alone.

Daisy tried to keep her self from crying..theres so much she wanted to tell her best friend but she was scared...but Bo was already filling Lizzy in on everything..including what Cooter had learned about Bo and her becomeing parents and how happy everyone was for them and how Daisy agreed to help them out along with everyone else..he purpousfully left out the part about Jake..not wanting Lizzy to be any more upsett..Bo was going to let Daisy and Lizzy talk about that part alone.

Pregnant? Lizzy mouthed. Her eyes filled with tears then slid down her face as she turned over and ignored everyone.

"Good going genius. You weren't supposed to tell her that." Tom said cuffing Bo across the back of his head. "Lizzy talk to me." Tom whispered.

Pregnant? Lizzy mouthed. Her eyes filled with tears then slid down her face as she turned over and ignored everyone.

"Good going genius. You weren't supposed to tell her that." Tom said cuffing Bo across the back of his head. "Lizzy talk to me." Tom whispered.

Bo said "Sorry!"....but Lizzy wouldn't talk to Tom but Tom knew she'd talk to Daisy and made Bo Luke and him self leave the room and Daisy said "Lizzy, were not mad at you, and I'm going to help you and Bo said he would stick by your side to...Lizzy I'm so scared that you hate me..I'm sorry I've caused you so much trouble but I'll promise to stick by you if you want me too."

Bo said "Sorry!"....but Lizzy wouldn't talk to Tom but Tom knew she'd talk to Daisy and made Bo Luke and him self leave the room and Daisy said "Lizzy, were not mad at you, and I'm going to help you and Bo said he would stick by your side to...Lizzy I'm so scared that you hate me..I'm sorry I've caused you so much trouble but I'll promise to stick by you if you want me too."

"Just leave me alone." Lizzy sobbed.

"Lizzy, talk to me." David says pulling down her mask slightly.

"I'm pregnant Daddy. How can...How...I love him but I'm not ready for this. I can't do it." Lizzy sobs.

David said "Yes you can, Bo promised he'd help you and you have Cooter, Daisy and everyone else to back you up plus Daisy is pregnant too, she'll be a big help to you...but she's afraid you hate her.."

"I can't protect her how can I hate her? I swore I'd protect her and I failed." Lizzy bawls.

David said "She feels the same way about you..she wanted to protect you and you both tried..she just wants her best friend back, she told me shes going to help you now and shes going to do the best she can..you just need to talk to her."

"Because facing her means facing what I did wrong." Lizzy says.

David said "Lizzy, Daisy isn't mad at you, she doesn't blame you, shes blaming her self for you getting hurt, she didn't care what happend to her self back at that place, she cares about you..you have to try to talk to her, Lizzy trust me, this is coming from the man you called dad till you were a teen, Daisy doesn't hate you, she wants to help you."

David said "Lizzy, Daisy isn't mad at you, she doesn't blame you, shes blaming her self for you getting hurt, she didn't care what happend to her self back at that place, she cares about you..you have to try to talk to her, Lizzy trust me, this is coming from the man you called dad till you were a teen, Daisy doesn't hate you, she wants to help you."

"What do I talk to her about?" Lizzy asks.

"Please." Lizzy says.

David nodded and went to get Daisy and they both reenterd the room and David sat down and Daisy went over to Lizzy and sat down beside her "Liz...I know you hate me but...I just want you to know that I don't blame you for anything and I hope that maybe...just maybe..we can go through all of this together..I honestly don't blame you for anything and I hope you stay in Hazzard when you get out of the hospital.. I'll help you as much as I can with the baby."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.