God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy nodded and sat there thinking.

Meanwhile in Lizzy's room a nurse was checking on the cords and vitals humming an old Hank song and slowly Lizzy's eyes opened. It took the nurse a few seconds to realize but when she heard a choking noise she turned to the bed. "Oh goodness. You're awake." The nurse said startled. Lizzy lifted a hand to her throat and the nurse nodded. "Yeah we'll get the tube out just let me go get a doctor." The nurse got a doctor and soon the tube was removed but they had to put an oxygen mask over her face. Lizzy took a few deep breaths then pulled it away.

"Bo Duke. Can I see him?" Her voice came out scratchy as it had been unused in a long time.

Meanwhile in Lizzy's room a nurse was checking on the cords and vitals humming an old Hank song and slowly Lizzy's eyes opened. It took the nurse a few seconds to realize but when she heard a choking noise she turned to the bed. "Oh goodness. You're awake." The nurse said startled. Lizzy lifted a hand to her throat and the nurse nodded. "Yeah we'll get the tube out just let me go get a doctor." The nurse got a doctor and soon the tube was removed but they had to put an oxygen mask over her face. Lizzy took a few deep breaths then pulled it away.

"Bo Duke. Can I see him?" Her voice came out scratchy as it had been unused in a long time.

The Nurse said "Bo's not here right now , Tom and Daisy are though, they went to the cafe, do you want me to get them for you?"

Daisy said "He'll be here tonight Liz...right now I'm not sure were he is..probably out with Luke.." she was becoming afraid of coming between Lizzy and Bo.

Lizzy slipped her mask back over her mouth and nose and turned away from the prying eyes in the room. Tom leaned over and whispered in her ear. "He loves you babe and he'll be here as soon as he can." Then he pulled back and looked at Daisy. "I'll go try to raise him on the radio. Stay with her."

Lizzy slipped her mask back over her mouth and nose and turned away from the prying eyes in the room. Tom leaned over and whispered in her ear. "He loves you babe and he'll be here as soon as he can." Then he pulled back and looked at Daisy. "I'll go try to raise him on the radio. Stay with her."

Daisy nodded and just sat down

Bo said "Okay I'll get there as soon as I can..can't guauntee it'll be right away"

In Lizzy's room, Daisy sat there and sighed "I knew she'd hate me as soon as she woke up..."

"Bo...she's awake and she's asking for you." Tom says.

Lizzy was thankful Daisy couldn't see the tears pouring down her face at the thought of being unable to protect her friend.

Daisy said "It's true.. I'm going to stay with her as long as I need too know that shes awake.." she didn't notice Lizzy and turned to face her.

Just then Tom walked back in. "Bo's on his way. Said he'll be here as soon as he can. Daisy you just have to be strong for her. She doesn't hate you she's just scared." Tom says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.