Rack said "were just tracking some criminals that supposedly came throught here, yall watch out there kidnappers, drug lords and rapers"

"Criminals in Hazzard? Sounds like a normal day here. Hey Bo...I'm gonna take Daisy back to my place for the night, to calm her down an all...We'll see you in the morning." Lizzy says astonished with herself for getting through an entire sentence with Bo without turning bright red.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Criminals in Hazzard? Sounds like a normal day here. Hey Bo...I'm gonna take Daisy back to my place for the night, to calm her down an all...We'll see you in the morning." Lizzy says astonished with herself for getting through an entire sentence with Bo without turning bright red.

Bo said "okay, ill tell Enos, bye cousin" and huged Daisy and watched her get in Lizzys car

Lonni said "dang thats three Dukes so far, how many more are there"

Bo said "okay, ill tell Enos, bye cousin" and huged Daisy and watched her get in Lizzys car

Lonni said "dang thats three Dukes so far, how many more are there"

"Two more...that live in Hazzard anyway." Bo answers grinning at the fact that this time Lizzy didn't blush. He'd have to work on that. So far he had kept it quiet about his interest in his cousin's best friend and knowing how Cooter would react was thankful that was a good thing.

Lizzy started the engine and drove off thankful that she had only lowered Dixie and not taken her completely down. Now at least Daisy would have a way home.

"Two more...that live in Hazzard anyway." Bo answers grinning at the fact that this time Lizzy didn't blush. He'd have to work on that. So far he had kept it quiet about his interest in his cousin's best friend and knowing how Cooter would react was thankful that was a good thing.

Lizzy started the engine and drove off thankful that she had only lowered Dixie and not taken her completely down. Now at least Daisy would have a way home.

when they got in Lizzys house,Cooter said "whats Daisy doin here?"

"Little ms. Carrie Lynn Carter." Lizzy growls.

"Nough said." Cooter says. "Just don't be carrying on all night you've got chores in the morning." Lizzy nods and Cooter walks away.

Julie looked at Rack and Says "Excuse me are they bad news and why did they come here as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Aren't all criminals bad news?" Rack asks.

Julie Says "Yeah, but what did these criminals do and why they have to come here and this wasn't random was it. It's like this was on purpose now if you don't mind me saying Lonni actually stopped where the two of us was at now so how random can that be now. Can I ask you something what is your actually name now and how long you've been a deputy now as well, you seen to know what you are doing what we've been in your county or town now and agruing with the two of when it happened."

Julie Says "Yeah, but what did these criminals do and why they have to come here and this wasn't random was it. It's like this was on purpose now if you don't mind me saying Lonni actually stopped where the two of us was at now so how random can that be now."

"That's official police business." Rack answers.

"That's official police business." Rack answers.

Julie Says "Yeah Enos says that when Boss wants him to get donuts from the Bluebird Cafe and I catch on pretty quick as well. I'm pretty stubborn myself I have to be with the way Bo and Luke watch over me and Daisy and especially Uncle Jesse as well. Oh heck all the men in the county do it. And quick question what is your name and what we've done that where your deputies at now Rack?"

Julie Says "Yeah Enos says that when Boss wants him to get donuts from the Bluebird Cafe and I catch on pretty quick as well. I'm pretty stubborn myself I have to be with the way Bo and Luke watch over me and Daisy and especially Uncle Jesse as well. Oh heck all the men in the county do it. And quick question what is your name and what we've done that where your deputies at now Rack?"

"I'm sorry it's official police business." Rack says. "My name's Rack and this here's Lonni."

"I'm sorry it's official police business." Rack says. "My name's Rack and this here's Lonni."

Julie Says "Nice to meet the two of you and listen I could use a ride back home as well, it seems that Thunder has a big V-8 engine now can Lonni demostrate it now I could show you all the shortcuts and every place that somebody could hide in the county now. You ever seen a still in your life Rack."

Julie Says "Nice to meet the two of you and listen I could use a ride back home as well, it seems that Thunder has a big V-8 engine now can Lonni demostrate it now I could show you all the shortcuts and every place that somebody could hide in the county now. You ever seen a still in your life Rack."

"No, no I haven't." Rack answers.

"No, no I haven't." Rack answers.

Julie smiles a crooked smile and Says "Want to see one tonight, but listen you can't tell anybody that I showed you where now. Because Uncle Jesse would be mad if he knew that I knew what one looked like it now it actually belongs to a friend now."

Julie smiles a crooked smile and Says "Want to see one tonight, but listen you can't tell anybody that I showed you where now. Because Uncle Jesse would be mad if he knew that I knew what one looked like it now it actually belongs to a friend now."

"A friend huh? Does this friend have a name?" Rack asks.

"Your friend do know that making Moonshine is illegal right." Rack says.

Julie Says "Of course I do, it was the Duke family business for over two hundred years and my Uncle Jesse would make and Bo and Luke would run until they got caught and Uncle Jesse quit doing it now and I have never touched the stuff weather driving or anything now."

Julie Says "Of course I do, it was the Duke family business for over two hundred years and my Uncle Jesse would make and Bo and Luke would run until they got caught and Uncle Jesse quit doing it now and I have never touched the stuff weather driving or anything now."

"And your friend Ms. Jackson-Davenport why does she have her own still?" Rack asks.

"And your friend Ms. Jackson-Davenport why does she have her own still?" Rack asks.

Julie Says "Yeah, but trust me I'm personally involvement now she showed it to me one day and well actually I can't show but there is the Hazzard Car Wash which is actually the Hazzard Pond that's why we found it funny when Lonni asked how much it was now."

Julie Says "Yeah, but trust me I'm personally involvement now she showed it to me one day and well actually I can't show but there is the Hazzard Car Wash which is actually the Hazzard Pond that's why we found it funny when Lonni asked how much it was now."

"You're not answering my question Julie, why does you're friend have her own still?" Rack asks.

"You're not answering my question Julie, why does you're friend have her own still?" Rack asks.

Julie Says "Because she was bored and wanted one now! Listen it's not bothering you anyways unless your with ATF then you might want to know so otherwise I don't know why right now as well."

Julie Says "Because she was bored and wanted one now! Listen it's bothering you anyways unless your with ATF then you might want to know so otherwise I don't know why right now as well."

"Hey...ain't my jurisdiction anyway. I just find it odd that she would have one. So about this car wash..." Rack says.

"Hey...ain't my jurisdiction anyway. I just find it odd that she would have one. So about this car wash..." Rack says.

Julie just laughs and Says "Silly now, it's a pond and usaully what happens is my brother and cousin makes it over and the Sheriff and the deputy doesn't make it over now and they landed in the pond. They have drowned more patrols cars than anything else one time we even had two deputies that split one in half through a sawmill Rack."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie just laughs and Says "Silly now, it's a pond and usaully what happens is my brother and cousin makes it over and the Sheriff and the deputy doesn't make it over now and they landed in the pond. They have drowned more patrols cars than anything else one time we even had two deputies that split one in half through a sawmill Rack."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport daisydukeXenosstrait

"I've never seen that done before." Rack answers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.